Client Crashes

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Maevianiu, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! :)

Then, this is actually more disturbing... :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Kevieran New Member

Oh! I solved the problem!
    This bug is a Russian version of the game bug. Changing the Game Version to UK English helps solved the problem, and game starts.
    It's more then a "good", players in EU version more friendly and tolerate (i hope).
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh! But, can you get back onto the Russian version of the game and play there if you want? :-/

Uwk
    who hasn't tried the Russian or Japanese servers yet, though I hear there's spectacular decorating on them...dealing with French (and maybe German, some day! ;->) is one thing, but at least we still share the Latinate alphabet... :-/
  4. Kevieran New Member

Play on Rus servers ... nah ... don't want. Noone wants help newbies there. And many players aggressive (especially in some reasons).
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ouch...is there PvP there, or a lot of duelling? :-/

That's too bad. :(

Uwk
    who hopes you find a good welcome elsewhere! :)
  6. Kevieran New Member

That's too, but in other things they aggressive too - many bad words and other. Find group for quest or dungeon-raid? Not a chance - they pick only good-geared players, but how player can obtain good gear, if he or she can't go in Dungeon-Raid? Not a chance.
    Well, sorry, i start flood already. Problem is solved. And i can play finally in great PvEvP game with furry chars =3
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats and welcome! :D

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. LordTiras Well-Known Member

While flying around the drill in Thalumbra, heading away form Maldura, got a pair of these (yes, two at once):
    G:\live\eq2\framework\core\devices\DirectX9RenderDevice.cpp
    (15740):
    019edadb
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm impressed... :eek:

Sounds like a rash of DirectX errors. :(

Uwk
  10. Lebazej New Member

I'm crashing every time I zone in thalumbra and Maldura. It's very agrivating!! Also last night I was crashing every 5-10 minutes all night. If it keeps up I'm quitting again.
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Until the last week or so, I seldom experienced crashes as I run the 4GB patch for mem issues and flush the dns from time to time. This week I've had a multitude of DirectX9 error crashes, even though I have DirectX9 installed into my Everquest II folder.

"They" did something in a recent patch to cause this... (Believe me, I really, really appreciate what the devs do to keep this old game running!) Please figure it out, guys and gals, and fix it...

ASUS N53S
    Win7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
    Intel Core i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
    14.0GB RAM
    1TB HD
  12. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

wow tiras that takes talent!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Mesryk New Member

I am running Win 10 with 3 GB of memory.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, drat...

1) /camping from Anuma to Abrahm
    2) Public Test server
    3) approx. 9:15pm PST, 12/06/15
    4) trying to go from guild hall to Frostfell Village, got this message:

EverQuest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    <verify> G:\test\eq2\game\Client\src\GameScene.cpp (5575):
    Failed to create zone. Suggestion: Please do a full scan from the patcher.
    003ad016

Uwk
  15. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

that's way too little ram for win10, you really need more.
  16. zarobhr Member

---------------------------
    Fatal Error
    EverQuest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.

<verify> G:\live\eq2\framework\core\devices\DirectX9RenderDevice.cpp (15740):
    009bdadb
    OK
    I am getting this or similar multiple times per day
    I5 processor 16gig ram, usually when zoning or recalling
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Might not be that; what's your DirectX? They said They'd fixed the situation where the game ONLY wanted DirectX 9.0c (for whatever reason /shrug), but many folks have both that and the latest and greatest, just in case. :-/

Uwk
  18. Solid11 Active Member

That's the same white error box I keep getting since playing new expansion. I look forward to at least 2 or 3 crashes a night.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Definitely also /petition with stuff like this, with as much technical details as you can (dxdiag, msinfo [or whatever it's called], date, time, etc.); if they can get a clue about what's causing it, they can either fix it on their end (preferable ;->) or at least tell us what to do, like "delete all your older versions of DirectX. We mean it this time" or "Get DirectX 9.0c again. Sorry." Something! :-/

Uwk
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  20. kloree Member

Ok this is what I am seeing when trying to launch the game. I was just on 2 hours ago wow guess RL cant interfere with the game. But anway this is what I get:
    Everquest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.

<verify>G:\live\eq2\game\client\src\clientapp.cpp (4033):
    Failed to oen streaming asset databae. OpenResult=-5
    0096e1b3

Not sure what any of this means but I am running widows 10 this just started today I logged off to take care of some personal stuff and reclogged back on to quest and have gotten this message twice. I am at a loss this is not cool and it does it no matter what account I try to bring up But got the last one on my year subscription account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.