Cleric AA tree: Ecorcism

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Torquem, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Torquem Active Member

Hi
    First of all, I plan Exorcism only for a solo spec. How does it work ?

A 10 000 HP heal becomes a 500 HP heal ?
    If you've got 200% potency, under exorcism you only have 10% potency. (200% - (200x95%))
    Or if you have 200% potency, under exorcism you get 105% ? (200-95)

Thanks in advance
  2. Genetix Member

It's -95% from current, but trust me you will feel it at healing, heh.

How does it work,well, depending how you set the rest meaning everything from reforging to procs and adornments, currently combat mechanics are quite a bit broken on weapondry (There's a max cap what damage you can do which is kinda lame) as well as casting (resistance bugs). Ideally exorcism works like 'casting side of weapondry' with enough certain skills and power(as in wisdom) on toon it will do approx. same than your primary weapon does at max, but the cost to actually get exorcism is (since SOE didn't fix the 1 above exocism [spell skills which was ment for huge AA for skills and later on was modified to have resistability decrease at Distruption which doesn't work] and they did not fix the 'Ability Casting speed' AA [which originally was ment for huge speed to casting AA now being only 0.1% of DC]).

Would not suggest testing it at anything under +180 gear unless you are certain that you have someone on group increasing your heals amount or you will disappoint a lot of people by letting them die.
  3. Torquem Active Member

So, if I understand well, a 10 000 HP heal becomes a 500 HP heal with Exorcism and Exorcism doesn't affect procs ?
  4. Genetix Member

No, perhaps you should read my post again.

If you would have:
    200 potency
    You would do damage with 200 potency, but only heal with 105. Meaning otherwise 10K heal would calculate 10K/200*105+CB%=weak.. However, there's not a Inq in EQ2 who wouldn't have at least 250pot heck even the faction gear gives more.
  5. Torquem Active Member

Thanks. I took 200 only to have an easy to compute example. BTW, once again, it's only for soloing purpose !