Cleric AA: Divine Healing bugged?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Cunning, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Cunning Member

This AA doesn't seem to be working? As it reads with the full points in it should:
    Increase potency of group by 10%
    For every 42 Potency the group member possesses, they gain 1 additional potency.

What it is currently doing is adding 10% potency to the group members. And I mean an actual 10% My group of 2 pcs and one merc potency numbers went from
    990.4 > 1001.4
    9907.7 > 9919.2
    6928.7 > 6940.3

Some variance because of gear and diety points I can understand. But as it is not it looks like the 10% is adding. Though with potency numbers like they are now, 10% is pretty much a rounding error. The 1 point for every 42 is not applying at all. That at least if it was working would add a few hundred at the higher potency levels if it were working. Anyone else see anything different when using it?
    -Soteria- likes this.
  2. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Yeah, I reported it too. I think you're exactly right, the difference is the 10 potency + modifier from deity/aa/guild buff/ascension boosts. The 1 for every 42 is not being applied. /sadpanda

[IMG]
  3. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Good news clerics - I'm told a fix is incoming next week!
  4. Cunning Member

So the good news is, it's working now. Though you'd only be adding 500 for every 21k potency. Plus that static 10% but really who's gonna notice that at this point. So probably still not worth specing for it?
  5. rezmond666 Member

Indeed, 2.5 min recast, 24 sec duration... its not worth it at all.

Even with over 20k potency you don't get a 500 pot boost. I wont pretend to understand the insanity of how it calculates your initial potency pool before adding on 1 pot for every 42 pot. I imagine it ignores some buffs, maybe food drink, other AAs whatever, who knows. I tested this last night with a bunch of guildies and we all found the same issue...

In theory:
    Final Pot = starter potency +( starter potency / 42) + 10

In reality it was about 20% short (not 20 pot short , 20 percent :p).

Final Pot = (starter potency +( starter potency / 42) + 10 ) * 0.8

Aka take off about 20% as it was not including the entire potency pool =p
  6. Ixian Active Member

Conversions don't take into account other conversions, so you'd have to find your potency before other "Converts x -> Potency" effects.