Class Quest Armor

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Midnit, Nov 18, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Midnit Guest

Does anyone know where to begin our class quest armor?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zwart Guest

I would like to know this to please :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Samedi Guest

Kirsteh the Witch in EFP...she's in the scribe building
  4. ARCHIVED-Varekai Guest

If somebody has completed a few pieces could you post some stats so we can see if it's worth doing or shall I just wait for random drops from mobs to upgrade?

Thanks,
    Yavool
    Kithicor
  5. ARCHIVED-LordRiggs Guest

What level do u have to be to get the Class Armour and start the quest?
  6. ARCHIVED-pablosburritos Guest

I believe you have to be level 20+ to begin the armor quests.
  7. ARCHIVED-Gnecro Gnome Guest

Thanks for the info
  8. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

http://eq2.allakhazam.com/db/itemlookup.html?iname=Thick+woven
  9. ARCHIVED-Aelfric Guest

on the island of refuge there are many quests you can do from a number of random PC's. Basically if you are looking for quests to do to get some cash or some equipment upgrades I would sugest doing all the quests on the island of refuge and when you get to your city whether it is Qeynos or Freeport the key is to talk to everyone you see and I guarantee you will get tons of rewarding quests.
  10. ARCHIVED-Aeriez Guest

that is one good thing about eq2. in eqlive you could only really do 1 quest at a time unless you wrote all the ones you wanted to do down or just were able to remember em. in eq2 you start as many quests as you possibly can. that way while your experiencing or exploring you complete quests w/o even knowing it. then youll get the random quest helper saying youve completed a quest and to go claim your reward and you had to put no effort toward that quest. just something for ya to think about :)
  11. ARCHIVED-enyamowf Guest

^^^ lol i totally agree. but at the same time, seein peeps in /ooc talkin bout such'n'such qst makes you kinda wanna make sure you have a qst there so you wont hafta go back and do the same thing all over.

i personally love how many bogus non-bogus qsts there are =)
  12. ARCHIVED-Draagun Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

Robe is not bugged, the 6 quest armor series gives great stuff, very worth doing and you also get great xp.