Class Helm

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-KFizzle, Mar 31, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Steelheart Guest

2. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

LOL I dont care as long as i have a friggen graphic already!! HURRAY!
  3. ARCHIVED-Sambora Guest

Woot! Finally some good news :)
    Great investigative reporting!!
  4. ARCHIVED-Azviper Guest

was hoping for something like the necro/sk helms those are bad [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]. Or.......the old helms from eq1 the skull with like devil horns.....is that sk?
    Message Edited by Azviper on 04-12-2006 04:02 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Cynto Guest

The "Skull with devil horns" helmet was used for a few helmet graphics, but in particular I believe it was a graphic specifically used for a few Dark Elf only helmets, though later on they might have had some for SKs of all races. That was back in the day of "Each race/gender has different armor looks" not to mention the class armors. But, I wouldn't be against it, its just more SKish IMHO than Berserker.
    Edit: I just rememberd that there were some of those helmets for SKs, I remember seeing a troll wearing one back in the day as well. So i guess it was an SK/Dark elf thing.
    Message Edited by Cynto on 04-12-2006 08:02 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Azviper Guest

I believe regular plate helms was DE graphics but blood ember was sk with skulls, which was the RoK class specific armor with clickable buffs/attacks.
  7. ARCHIVED-lich1313 Guest

HORNS! WE NEED HORNS!
  8. ARCHIVED-Rosestone Guest

I find we should have something like the horde of chaos in the warhammer models. CLICKY
    Something that looks like that would be awsome :smileyhappy: everybody would fear us! :smileymad:
  9. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

Has anyone got one yet? Not the quested one from HooLoh, but a dropped one? If so, can someone tell me what it's called, and/or where it drops?

I see class specific hats on the broker for many other classes, but never the zerker one.
  10. ARCHIVED-Jake_The_Lettuce Guest

the class helm is the only zerker specific helm atm :smileysad:
  11. ARCHIVED-Jvaloth Guest

Still waiting.....
  12. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Doodmar Guest

They could have alteast [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing told us the dropped helmet wasn't ingame yet.

I had previously thought I could still get the drop but it wouldn't have the unique graphic.

Soooo all those times I slaved through vaults was for absolutely nothing.

If they did say this, and I just missed it, can someone direct me to where?

Thanks
  14. ARCHIVED-lich1313 Guest

So I've doing all of these Vault runs for nothing? Well alot of my guildies have gotten helms... but no zerker love?
  15. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

Zerkers uh ... we just dont rate i guess.

T6 = Zerker love
    T7 = Zerker hate

T6 was good to us overall, Insolent Gibe, Vision of Madness and Open wounds are all fantastic and amazing things which help exponentially.

T7 we've gotten dumped on. We get Jugernaught which stinks. We don't get a graphic on our class helm after what is this, two months already? AND We are one of (not sure if guardians get one) the only classes who dont even HAVE a dropped Class Specific helm.
  16. ARCHIVED-lich1313 Guest

Guardians' helms are the same mold, but they aren't as plan.
  17. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

I just got my berserker hat last night. Nice stats, I love it. Now can the hat could have any look whatsover? Its a dull helmet. We do that long quest to get this on your head, please make an effort and give it some style.
  18. ARCHIVED-Jvaloth Guest

/sigh

STILL WAITING

Pull your head out SOE, GETTERDONE
  19. ARCHIVED-BlindPariah Guest

Would some nice person point me in the direction of a screenshot of the zerker class helm? I must admit I'm kinda curious. I've seen ss of all the other ones but the ones that I could use on my chars - I wanted to be surprised. But ... given the sentiments I have seen expressed lately, I dont know if being "surprised" by it is going to be a good thing.
    Thanks
  20. ARCHIVED-Sandman90210 Guest