Class Helm

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-KFizzle, Mar 31, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

I know theres been other posts on this before but i havent seen anything recently ... Is there any like estimate or anything as to when our class hat will actually get a friggen Graphic? Its pathetic, i feel like such a tool with my basic looking helm on ... i see everyone else with a class hat showing theirs off, so i try and its like not only does it look dumb with my cobalt/xegonite armor but it doesnt even look different than the normal dropped stuff like the Lion Emblazoned Barbute.

Basically my question is, have they said anything at all about when they might finally make us a special helm?
  2. ARCHIVED-Halcat Guest

I haven't seen any posts from any of the dev's giving an eta or stating that the graphics were going to be changed at all. If they are going to change them though, it is very doubtful that we will know about it until they actualy are rdy to go in game.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hunadi Guest

I remember seeing a post where a dev said that some of the hats weren't unique graphics, and that they weren't finished with them yet. They didn't say which ones though, and they certainly didn't give any eta.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sambora Guest

Well this friggin' blows IMO. I mean [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] we do that whole questline like everyone else, but we get screwed when it comes to our graphic? SOE please get your head out of your ***** and fix this problem. Wasn't one of the "features" of KoS supposed to be the fact that classes can have a distingushed look to themsleves? [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], why don't I just find my old Sootfoot helm and wear that instead!! :smileymad:
  5. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

I agree it's pretty crappy but if it makes you feel any better we are not the only class that is stuck without a unique-looking class helm.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sambora Guest

To be honest with you I usually don't care when someone else is getting kicked in the nuts, but when my nuts are being kicked...and I ain't paying for it....then I am unhappy :smileyhappy:
  7. ARCHIVED-Jvaloth Guest

Get this done SOE.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

I think it just sucks that they add some content and not really... really finish it.
  9. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

You are a zerker. This means in SoE's eyes you have no distinguishable traits that diffferentiate you from another class. You are a bastard child and therefore will get whatever scraps are left over. You will be the last one to be updated, you will be the last one to be addressed, and you generally suck. I've come to decide that berserkers and Weaponsmiths are the Carpenters and Templars of KoS. I wouldn't hold you breath. Maybe they'll give you a repair kit and a little extra damage in T8 to make up for it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Epyx Guest

I'm a CarpenZerker.
  11. ARCHIVED-Fazzarya Guest

Well I know it's not probable, but if your reading this "he who is developing our helm..." I am betting it's taken this long because ours is very intricate, complicated and f-ing cool!!

An ogre can dream can't he? :smileywink:
  12. ARCHIVED-TheGreatBeast Guest

93/93

Aye, the helm as is is pretty lame.
    Suggestion- Perhaps a horned helm in the sprits or the Halasian/Viking relation...much like the Juggernaught spell graphic.

-H.Rex
    Nek server
  13. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

No Epyx... it looks more like you are a Woodyzerker
  14. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

They could make it Hot Pink with fuzzy balls hanging down infront of my face and i won't care because at least ill know that SOE thought enough about us to put in a tiny bit of effort. Instead of putting any in however they just have pissed on us for almost two months like we're the last to get something unique. Who else besides us and Guardians have this unresolved now? I know a few of the mage classes got theirs (at least thats what i was told) but are there any other classes without graphics for theirs, or are we officially the last?
  15. ARCHIVED-leby75 Guest

Yes it is pathetic...yes i use /showhood to hide it...i have helm envy for just about everyone except the one the illusionist wears..OMG what is that pillow on thier heads...urgh..makes me nervous just looking at it. I played with one the other day in the sanctum..had to keep my back to her the whole time..then she makes a pet that looks just like her..OMG..mine just makes me feel like I have a rusted can on my head. SIGH :womansad:
  16. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

I think there's about 4 classes that have their own....the other (about) 20 classes are currently sharing.
  17. ARCHIVED-Sambora Guest

Well it's offical! This graphic sucks nekked halfling ****! I finally got it on Sunday and now that I see it on my toon I want to /puke all over those pigs who gave us this graphic. Though the stats are pretty cool and do give me a chubby when I look at them :smileysurprised:
  18. ARCHIVED-Jvaloth Guest

Still waiting for new helm graphic SOE.
  19. ARCHIVED-Gorethok Guest

Ok leet update inc:

At Fan Faire I talked to one of the Devs who designs items and she said that the new design is coming soon. She also told me that it would have horns (think juggernaut maybe). I said "MINOTAUR HEAD PLEASE" and she chuckled and said "well it will have horns" So YEAH horns, sounds great to me no problem

Gorethok <Last name nerfed>
    70 Berserker of Crushbone
    Leader of Elysium
  20. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

cool, so now I'll have a purple pyramid, on top of a yellow pyramid, on top of horns, on top of horns, on top my head.