Class Hat composite images

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Araxes, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Gromann Guest

My eyes are grey, same color as my skin. Didn't have the graphics turned up, but i was under the impression it was supposed to look kinda like hollow eye sockets.
  2. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

No it's not. Lotus made them that way intentionally.

His original post is no longer on the boards for whatever reason but here is what he had to say (taken from another thread about this) :

3. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

I definitely think it's one of the more original looking hats, but it's just too futuristic-looking.
  4. ARCHIVED-ArsenaI Guest

Agree with Koehianna. When I first saw the pics of this I raced my 65 warlock through the Hoo'Loh quest to make sure I got the old one. Did it the night before LU31 and glad I did!

For those of you who do like it though, glad you are enjoying something Warlock only!
  5. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

I believe the mage hat that drops in Halls of Fate still has the old design, so you can use that one for the "older appearance" :)
    Unfortunately it's no-trade and it drops very rarely.
  6. ARCHIVED-Aranieq Guest

Fae SS's :smileyvery-happy:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but I could not find a clear answer: Does anyone know what the Warlock's hat from Vaults looks like? Does it share the same graphic as the new Hooloh's hat or not? What about the Relic Silk Cap, I read they were gonna change its appearance as well. - Has it changed already? - What does it look like? - Can you turn in the Relic Silk Cap now and get the new appearance later on or do you better wait before turning it in when the changes are implemented?
  8. ARCHIVED-zzehsty Guest

[p][IMG][/p][p] [/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Naq'Jundax Guest

sweet cant wait for this helm... this futuristic style hat will definatly look awesome on my light-white skinned alien-kind Erudite :)
  10. ARCHIVED-x82nd77 Guest

[p]Anyone have a picture of a dwarf warlock in the hat? Just really curious![/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

Were they going to change the appearance of our relic hat as well?
  12. ARCHIVED-kellan123 Guest

I think you can do this yourself by speaking with the fire giant in Solusek's Eye.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jatofyr324 Guest

No Froglok Warlocks??? Shame on you guys. :cry:
  14. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]I have an Iksar warlock and let me tell you:[/p][p]DO NOT EXCHANGE YOUR CLASS HAT FOR THE WARLOCK HAT!!!![/p][p]reason? look and shiver:[/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p]looks are completely bugged. the eyeballs are gone (black holes) and the teeth also (empty jaw). I'm not gonna say here what I think of it ( I can control my vocabulary), but I did a bug report.[/p]
  15. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

just coming back after being out of the game for more than a year - this hat looks awesome, how do you get it? which quest or whatever? my high elf warlock would look freakin awesome with that ^^
  16. ARCHIVED-MugnMobs Guest

[p] There are 4 hats that I know of that have the warlock graphic:[/p][p]1) Hoolok's Hat obtained by completing the quest given by Hoolok in Barren Sky.[/p][p]2) Dropped hat out of Vaults of El'arad. This hat is tradeable and can be found on the broker. I can't remember the name of it, but it's a legendary hat with a power proc on successful spell cast.[/p][p]3) Relic hat. The relic silk cap is dropped in labs, deathtoll, and lyceum. It's no trade and then you have to travel to Sol Eye to have it made.[/p][p]4) Fabled set from EOF.[/p]
  17. ARCHIVED-Stradeus Guest

[p]here is my gnome with it on! I got the empty eyball bug tough.[/p][p] [/p][p][IMG][/p][p] [/p][p]EDIT: NVM, just wronte the Lotus quote. guess its suposed to be that way ... would loved to have the purple eyes tough[/p]