Class Hat composite images

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Araxes, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

Enjoy ~

[IMG]

And on a ratonga (of course)

[IMG]

Like all the class hats they look better on humanoids than on demi-human classes (/sighs at the squished-looking rat version) ... but overall I think it's a very cool hat.

Also not sure why this one has brown/gold etching when the original was all black ... I preferred the all-black version ... but perhaps that will be for the Blackheart hat when it arrives. (This was the Hoo Loh hat.)

Message Edited by Vicontessa on 01-31-2007 11:52 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-LazyPurple Guest

Woodelf Warlock in EFP
    [IMG]
    Night time Blackheart Helm
    [IMG]
    Message Edited by LazyPurple on 01-31-2007 03:30 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

My mind has been made up. I'm leaving work early to go snag my new hat.

It's definately hot, I like it.

Edit: PICS!

[IMG]

And the big version:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6092/eq2000006ib1.jpg
    Message Edited by Windowlicker on 01-31-2007 06:30 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-Kyrsten Guest

that's pretty frigging cool, can't wait till my warlock gets hers
  5. ARCHIVED-kajirala Guest

omg now i got to make a warlock but i need to know which race gas the coolest effect
  6. ARCHIVED-Nocturnal Abyss Guest

I like how it changes the eye color to that purple glaze. That's cool.
  7. ARCHIVED-mikexmac Guest

I grabbed a few petrified eyes and tried a few races out. Here are the results:

[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Thief Guest

Soul or anybody else could you post the EoF color Plz :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Andromax1 Guest

GNOME

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    I dunno, I still like the pointly hat just fine personally. This hat doesnt really go with my outfit. I guess I wont have much choice once
    I upgrade my relic 1.0 though. Havent had any luck with Dark Arts drops yet.
  10. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

Eurudite Cap of Dark Arts

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Andromax1 Guest

I just realized it stole my adornments, thats ghetto.
  12. ARCHIVED-yodamite Guest

Haven't played my warlock since last summer so I log in to get the new hat and Hoo'loo isn't even there! Bulls*^t MOTD says he counting his inventory and will return shortly. Been waiting for 30mins and doesn't show up. I can see SOE hasn't changed. Tease you with new stuff and it 's broke.
  13. ARCHIVED-KrAzE1 Guest

Hoo Luh is still MIA on Crushbone, so I went to Sol Eye to exchange the Relic. Btw it took off my adornment also so the update this morning didnt fix the issue.

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-Ballhammer Guest

I sent a /petition about my missing adornment after exchanging my Hoo'Loh hat and it was replaced in my inventory within about 15 minutes. I would suggest everyone /petition to get your adornment back before they decide to tell everyone "too bad".
    Good Luck!

Sleat BiggSexxy
    70 Ogre Warlock ~ Oasis
  15. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

I like it, but I'm still trying to get used to it. Everyone I know is jealous about us having the particle effect though. :smileyvery-happy:
  16. ARCHIVED-Chayna Guest

I don't like it. It looks like the guy from the X-men to me. Won't look right on my fae warlock at all. Luckily it will be a long time till I have to deal with it. Maybe then they will allow for choices in style... Ok I like to dream.
  17. ARCHIVED-Aranieq Guest

yeah im wondering how it will look on my fae too shes 66 atm so got nother lvl before can equip hooloo's but I noticed it doesnt say "customized" if it was said allready i missed it.. do i have to do some turn in for holoos or it just hasn't been changed yet?
  18. ARCHIVED-TheStateFish Guest

We need a pic of the new vaults hat. The power proc on it is nice, can't wait to get one.
  19. ARCHIVED-Darlion Guest

Why does everyone have purple eyes? I have brown. Looks like I dropped mine when I traded my had in... :smileysad:
  20. ARCHIVED-Longfangz Guest

It's simply bad programming that makes eyes/mouth look purple. For whatever reason equipping the hat makes the skull go hollow and you simply see a liner. Scroll in close and look from several angles, it's the inside of the head...