Clara's Chaotic Cacophony

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-FatAggression, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-FatAggression Guest

I just hit lvl 24 and was wondering if this spell was useful. I know that debuffs arn't all that great at app1 but with a Adept I (or III for that matter) has anyone with it upgrades noticed any increase in dmg output? It seems that this kind of debuff would be one of the best, but since it uses a conc slot i wanted to ask first.
  2. ARCHIVED-Havlen Guest

I love it and try to use it in every fight. I've stopped playing the haste song to make sure I have room for it.

I've never done any real tests, but I've eyeballed it. I have the skill at Adept III and noticed my brilliant blade would usually hit for 80-110 on average without it and 100-130 on average with it. I've seen BB go for up to 170sh with it on, highest I've seen without it is around 140sh. That's a pretty good jump in damage for a group debuff.

If you are from Qeynos I'd recommend visiting the fence since it seems to be for sale a lot in Freeport.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

Yeah, I've noticed a nice damage increase with it too. I'd recommend casting it while getting in position to attack that way your not really wasting any DPS time debuffing them. Very nice spell.
  4. ARCHIVED-Glemo Guest

Yup it boosts the dps of the melee's in the group for about 50% on adept 1.

I would not skip haste to cast it though, id rather skip crypts quit. as its not that reliable.
  5. ARCHIVED-FatAggression Guest

Just picked up the Adept I version and love it very handy
  6. ARCHIVED-Asolandri Guest