[Clairified] The Avatar of Valor

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Grimwell, Feb 20, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Rashaak Guest

[p] You should link it like this...people may get suspicious it's been altered...[/p][p] [/p][p]Anyways...simple solution...get rid of WW1st's all together...or, just not ever list the guilds that do WW1sts, if all it's going to do is cause stupid drama...[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-CodeRed Guest

bah , sd killed first !! in january, first version of Aov .... then soe increased this mob by fixing it like it was intended to be (according to the patch notes) , and we killed it first in this version , that s why 1st ww was claimed ... that s all ... if you are not agree, no problem, it s just another fight, another strat , another mob to kill now ... even if it s same name . that wasn t a nerfed version of mob like all other V2.xx like tarinax etc ... or a unkillable version ....
  3. ARCHIVED-Mermidon Guest

[p]Ah so the truly ignorant here were the people at Pandemonium for running around, bragging about a world wide first when they in all reality didnt get it. Thats sad. Its so sad that a guild would even go to such lengths as to "contact the Community team" especially over a mob that had been killed on many servers for a full month. What kind of people are so insecure they do that?[/p][p]Secondly. your data validating system is TERRIBLE if what you posted is true. Your right, there is no question as to who killed the Avatar first, it was Second Dawn, period. If you did not know that you truly are out of touch with the community. Clearly everyone who knows about the avatars in the community knew it was Second Dawn asside from the self absorbed guild that this update was about. Isnt your job to be the Community Manager? How can you possibly this far off base?[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Powers Guest

We're supposed to congratulate a guild for attacking and destroying an avatar of the God of Truth? I'd rather not encourage such behavior, frankly. Powers &8^]
  5. ARCHIVED-Kenazeer Guest

6. ARCHIVED-SouthernAvenger Guest

While i firmly believe in saying grats for WW1sts, stuff like this should be doubled and tripled checked, before posts like these are made, so it dosnt evoke posts like the ones that were deleted. Anyways grats to EVERYONE who has taking him down. Wether it be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
  7. ARCHIVED-Trumluk Guest

Congrats to Pandemonium and all other World-Wide firsters!
  8. ARCHIVED-RaistNA Guest

[p]Personally im happy to see a community manager that is taking interest in the community. Hes new and mistakes are possibly going to be made, no big deal tbh. It is a sign of better things to come in the future. Just be glad we now have a community manager that is interested in the community![/p][p] [/p][p]Sooooo Grim how's that pally of urs commin along? Very interested to hear what u think of the class so far.[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Mermidon Guest

[p] So where is this public correction? [/p][p]It isnt very hard to check this to see how wrong the update was. Go look in detail for the item discovery of the Cesner of Planar Energy or Gussets of the Dark Lord. It is very clear to see Second Dawn discovered these items on the date their webpage claims they killed the Avatar of Valor. Now go into whatever logs you can and find out how those items came out of the chest beloning to the Avatar of Valor on the Najena server. There, proof that Second Dawn world wide firsted this mob.[/p][p]That said, Pandemonium does not deserve a front page post on the official eq2players website for killing a mob after several other guilds. No guild deserves one. If anyone even came close to deserving one it would be the guild that kill the mob first, wich was Second Dawn. What is going on here is that you are playing favorites with guilds. Rewarding some for doing less than other guilds that you are not rewarding. What kind of crap is that? Let me guess, your also logging in characters on their server and telling them how scripts to certain encounters work as well? Why wouldnt we think you are after an update like this?[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Henladar Bloodheart ~ Guest

[p]The only misunderstanding was by you guys shooting Grim a few PM's looking for attention saying "OMG! WE KILLED VALOR WW1ST!" [/p][p]I got news for ya. It can't be a WW1st if its died before then. SD got the WW1st. Anyone who knows whats going on knows that. And they agree with it too. [/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Roriondesexiest Guest

[p]How come I can't see any posts past page 2...[/p][p]Though it shows there are 5 pages of posts.[/p][p]I smell conspiracy:p[/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-Keegem Guest

[p]So it seems this issue is gettin the classic soe blowover/ignore. Be nice if you could man up to your mistakes. It actually is amazing how little you know of what goes on in this game, but it does explain why many many issues are looked over or never even mentioned that your aware of them.[/p][p] [/p][p]Morphling[/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-samejima Guest

Well lets start off by saying Grimwell Ive stuck up for you till this point saying you were trying to be a good pr man and I think you have strived to be one but this just dumb. You have not said you were wrong pandamonium is even turning their back on you saying you did this on youre own and are at fault for the whole thing. that being said I am also very disapointed with your move to post this on the pandamonium boards. So beacuse of false information you are shuning the entire comunity except pandamonium that is not a very good way to start off as a pr, I mean look at the vote posted at eq2flames Its painfully obvious not only beacuse of item discoverys that you are compleatly wrong admit to that and clean up this mess while you can.
  14. ARCHIVED-samejima Guest

If you are going to just edit out the stuff that makes you look bad just deleat my post already.
  15. ARCHIVED-Nevarer Guest

So we are back in the business of hiding the truth again? I better be quiet tho and not speak against grimwell or ill be banned again for telling the truth.
  16. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

Didn't get enough drama this week? :) We don't allow people to link to EQ2 Flames here, or post images of the site. Open and closed case. Now, try to relax a little eh?
  17. ARCHIVED-Nevarer Guest

I will stop this when you admit you were wrong. All the evidence points to the opposite way from which this thread was created.
  18. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

[p]Please stop giving grimwell such a hard time, he can look at the logs too make sure... but why bring so much drama in? He never had to post this WW1st, and who says he will have to in the future? [/p][p]Its not like hes taking favortism for a guild, or showing hatred towards another guild... so stop taking shots at grim... [/p][p]Anyways Congrats to whoever comes out first![/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-Nevarer Guest

20. ARCHIVED-samejima Guest

First of all why didn't you edit the link to eq2 flames better do that too boss. You're argument falls short, my guess is you took it out on the account you were insulting the eq2 community. Second of all you are still wrong you have not done you're fact checking and you have not even given two seconds to look is my guess you can write up an article but you cant take the time to verify something. Here ill make it easy for you. GRATS Noffia CENSER OF PLANAR ENERGY GRATS Ryklis GUSSETS OF THE DARK LORD both discovered on January 11, 2007 from the avatar of valor. You're job as community rep might not require you to post updates like this but sure as hell doesn't mean you can go around posting false information. And like I said if you are going to edit out anything that makes you look bad just delete it because it will just make you look even worse. *edit: I am still waiting for that public retraction as well as many other people are.