City of Mist house has vanished

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Indabuff, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Materfarmer Member

2. Sinhika Well-Known Member

A WEEK? So I get to fret the entire Thanksgiving holidays about my stuff that is irreplaceable until next year? Not to mention other people that had irreplaceable stuff, like the pre-order buff bird.

Also, complete stranger Visitors can still change my water level. That wasn't fixed.
  3. Evilnok Active Member

thought I was the only one having this problem
  4. shylo New Member

I didn't see this post until after I logged in this morning and found that the 2 characters that had claimed this house (one of whom put house items in this house and they are now gone) did not have their houses any longer. Never thought to check forums, just went to portal in Freeport cause I wanted my house back!

Lol....rebought houses and amazingly the portal that I tried placing yesterday and the day before, etc etc actually worked this time. I didn't do a house layout save for the one who had items in her house so I hope I get them back.
  5. Igneoused New Member

I thought I was the only one this happened to, and I'm on Skyfire... unfortunately I re-bought the house which means I lost my Gardening Goblin and the teleporter item to the new zone. Am I SOL or will I be getting them replaced as well? Thanks
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

They said they will restore the house items but it might take up to a week to get through the process.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok good to know this sigh my Iksar SK was in the process of moving into the house and put the thalumbra and Obulus frontier travel items in the house. oh well I can wait a week. now that I know they are working on it
  8. Caith Developer

Items missing from the old house will be automatically placed in your new house, in the same spot it was in the previous house, when we correct the issue in the database. If you do not re-purchase the house on a character this process cannot be run for that character, and the items will be restored to the characters inventory.
    santargria, Chikkin, Spindle and 3 others like this.
  9. Deathhorn New Member

It really sucks that we will have to wait a week. I had just put the pot for the TS sig line into my house and I will be missing out on the rare harvests and completion of that questline. Not to mention all of my Collectables and harvests for any tradeskill stuff. Very disappointed.
    captainbeatty451 and rutro like this.
  10. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

I'm in 500% agreement with this -- I was in the middle of moving my portal house from another character when this happened. Glad I saved the layout but having to wait a week really stinks Daybreak.
  11. rutro Well-Known Member

I am guessing that we cannot sell anything on the broker because the sell crates are bound to the house?
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I'm sure you can sell on broker, people just can't go buy from your house, they can just pay broker fee and buy directly from broker window
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Evilnok, thanks for PM, and since I cannot reply to you there I'll say it here. My reply above was to rutro just above me and has indeed to do with city of mist house gone, maybe you didn't read his concern?

broker crates in houses are just placed there as visible access to items, but houses don't just dissapear from broker window just because crates are not placed or game cannot find home.
    If it's a problem of having only 1 house and that house being gone, therefore game thinks you have access to only 1 broker slot, then just buy another house, even 5 silver Inn room will give you access to full 6 broker slots
  14. Sennetta Active Member

I lost mine and all my items so not happy I had my epic weapon and throphys in there along with live event quest stuff and stuff I had brought from daybreak will I get all these back so upset as I lost two mounts as well
  15. Sennetta Active Member

do we get everything back including our claimed items ?
  16. Charrlott New Member

and it is fast approaching a week, do we have another ETA? I sure would like to see my Goblin and plant :(
  17. Mircury Templar - A.B.

I have a similar issue but with the claimed City of Mist Home Builder's Kit. I scribed it and made several items and put them in my Isle of Refuge home. The next day I log in and the claimed recipe is no longer scribed. It still says I claimed it but now I don't have it at all.....
  18. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

So, the patch notes are posted and yet no mention of the house being fixed tomorrow. A week is more than plenty to get our items back to us. This is really not cool. We all had items in our homes that we can no longer get. We deserve an ETA at the VERY least.
  19. Adevil Well-Known Member

I thought Caith meant the house itself was fixed last week (thus the need to repurchase it), and that the restoration of items from the log files would be an ongoing process. AFAIK, that's not something normally done with a patch or during server maintenance.
  20. shylo New Member

Has anyone had any items restored yet? The patch is in and I don't have any of the items that disappeared yet. Was it supposed to be today or sometime this week?