City of Mist house has vanished

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Indabuff, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Indabuff Active Member

I logged in and I was in the city of mist house. I had zoned out to do something, tried to zone back into it and its not there. Its not listed on the guild portal or even in my housing list on my toon. I was working on this house and had moved all my items there so am a bit concerned.
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

And several people have mentioned in homeshow channel that they are missing house items from COM house after patch. A guildie is missing every item in her COM house this morning.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

My Freeport bought CoM is gone from list of houses I own too.

Did you guys fix portals on Freeport side by reversing ever buying the house???
  4. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

You could go to the portal and re-buy the house. Keep in mind though, that it will contain NONE of the house items that you placed, if any.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

exactly what you don't want to do hehe
    we want our old houses back, not to rebuy them
  6. Sweetling New Member

I also have this problem, moved all my stuff to that house and was starting to work on getting it set up. I mistakingly went to the freeport portal and bought it again, no items in there or any of my other houses. I'd advise not rebuying it just in case it has ruined my chances. I have sent a petition, awaiting responses now. I wasn't thinkjing of anything but getting back in when I bought it so my own stupid fault :(
  7. Caith Developer

We've looked into the issue and found the source of the problem. Unfortunately the Freeport version of the City of Mist Waterfront Estate was linked to a bugged ID which caused the database to become confused, and it no longer has a link to those old houses. You will need to re-purchase your Freeport City of Mist houses and we will be restoring your items.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ok, do we need to petition then after rebuying the houses??
  9. Sweetling New Member

Thank you so much for the response Caith, I was quite worried. Now I am going to get on with patiently waiting knowing it will be all good. Thanks again
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I just logged in to find that my City of Mist house which was published as a display house and had both my new mounts and the rare preorder buff statue have completely gone poof. Can you please restore my stuff? Thank you Caith. Owner Ocarinah on Antonia Bayle
  11. Caith Developer

You do not need to petition to have your items restored, no.
    captainbeatty451 and Chikkin like this.
  12. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Well, crap. I have a Freeport house. How do I get my items restored if I don't petition for them? Do they automagically re-appear after I rebuy the house, or will they be mailed to me, or what? I saved a house layout, so I should have a manifest of what was in the house. (yay for Layout Editor!) ETA: I'm glad I didn't start decorating with all those plants I bought at Moonlit Enchantment merchants, yet! There's only a handful of things in the former house.

Also, will the new, fixed house have the portal problem fixed, too?
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

portals for Freeport house is fixed, it worked perfectly after I bought new house on alt
  14. Caith Developer

Log magic. They will be automatically restored to you. I do not yet have the details on whether or not they will be placed in your new home, or in your inventory.

That was a symptom of the original issue, so yes.
  15. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks! Now I won't fret until quitting time...
  16. Nekre Active Member

Well hope these are going to be back in the house, had over 200+ items and I'd rather not receive them via mail taking all the attachments off them 1 by 1, or if that's the case include Take All Attachments tab and I'd be more than happy to do that :D
  17. Skittle2 New Member

not only did i lose my stuff i lost my gardening goblin npc at the last step of my quest in that house, you can imagine that made me happy. :( thanks for the quick response I'll just wait it out now ;p
  18. santargria Well-Known Member

Are we to wait for an update or can we rebuy now? I'm confused LOL
  19. Materfarmer Member

Items not returned to the characters that had placed them in my CoM house nor to the owner of the house
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

rebuy the house now, however for item restoration we'll need to wait up to a week ( or so was said on discord chat)
    Juraiya and santargria like this.