city event recipes ?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Geroblue, May 8, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I got a little tired of doing the harvest items for city events.

Was thinking about doing the recipes next time, but couldn't find info in here or on the wiki. My searching came up with nothing. I also read the 'Tradeskill Timeline' wiki page and didn't see anything there for city events.

Where should i read up on this ?

Thanks !
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Argosunited and Geroblue like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

That looks like what I was looking for. Thanks !
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

I know this is late, but you can just do regular writs for city tokens, you don't have to wait until the city festivals are running to get them. Adventure or crafting.
    Argosunited, Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Unless all your crafters are 120, which mine are. So adventure only, which in all honesty I don't like doing.
    I'll be glad when they add craft writs back to game.
    Finora and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

A few of my characters are at crafting 110, but most are well below that in levels.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the crafting part for city fest gives you 4 tokens 8 if your subscribing all you do is craft some black coffee or green tea
    and some deer sandwiches or sunfish rolls recipe level 0 to 9 , the thing is , it does not matter what level you are if all you want is the tokens . If you want xp the quest level adjusts to your level , the crafting stays low .
    an even faster way to make tokens if you get yourself some portable cooking station .
    the harvesting gives you the least , only 2 tokens 4 if your a member .
    the quest that askes you to get supplies from headquarters ( island of Mara ) gives you 3 tokens double if your a member .
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have barely been able to complete the supplies from headquarters.

I can do at least 2 harvest quest turn ins in the time it takes to do one supplies. Sometimes 3 in the time it took me to find the scattered supplies.

So I gave up on that and went for harvesting. Faster, and I wound up with more city tokens than I did otherwise.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

if you do the crafting quest your even faster if you use a tinkered portable stove. you set up that stove right next to the troll lady and make you 4 food and 4 drink items turn in the quest and get a new one and cook , the stove stays up for 5 minutes if it is the simple one 15 if it is the advanced version . All you have to do is make this easy recipes from your very first recipe book level 2 to 7 I usually stick to the black coffee and the deer steak. bring enough raw materials and basic kindling , and you should be fine . and don't worry about blocking any bodies way with that stove all they see is you . You get 4 tokens for every quest 8 if your a member .
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I did see someone doing the recipes, and didn't see how they were doing it. That I couldn't see the crafting station would explain that.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I did the recipes this time, with 2 all access accounts.

Didn't take too long to get almost 200 city tokens.

Had portable keg and stove to and stayed nearby the quest giver.
    Kaitheel likes this.