Chronoportals 2018

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There will be 5 new paintings for Chronoportals this year. Everything but the books and the replicas should also be tradeable this year. (The harp may/may not be tradeable on the first day of the event, but it is being fixed.)

Kaitheel will also make all these furniture items stackable, but again, this may not happen on the first day of the event, due to patch schedules.

Oh, I suppose you want pics of the new stuff? :p

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q281&menustr=080000000000
    Kasa, Febrith, Ocarinah and 4 others like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this with us Denmum. Are these not the same paintings we can purchase and unpack from the Loyalty Merchant? I guess having these on the Chronoportal merchant is nice, though, since you can purchase all the paintings and as many as you like so long as you have the tokens, as opposed to having to choose only one painting from among these, at the cost of Loyalty tokens.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It has been far too long since I've looked at the loyalty merchant, so I am not sure. These are fully tradeable, and the tokens are pretty easy to accumulate. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes, please! Thanks! :D

Uwk
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!!! You are the best woman, you really really really are amazing!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.
  6. Lera Well-Known Member

These are not the same paintings, since the frame is different. The ones on the merchant have the Freeport frame, but the new dragon paintings have the Qeynos frame. For paintings that are available with both, I like to use one or the other depending on the type of house.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.