Chronoportal Event

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Zolee, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Zolee New Member

My wizard is lvl 60. How does he get the two basilisk tongues when his group mate can't mentor down to 60? Are all the characters, below lvl 90, shut out of the main quest because they can't get the two or three required items from the portals above their level even though grouped with a qualifying character?
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

The Guk Chronoportal was intended for level 90 characters, which at the time was the level cap. The original event was intended to have something for everybody, not in the sense that everybody can do everything, but that everybody could do something. There were still the other chronoportals for levels 20-80. Unfortunately, this means that you are effectively locked out of that quest.
    Cassta and Cusashorn like this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I found another problem, today. My group was trying to do the portal quest and the PQ was up, effectively blocking us from completing the Ro portal quest. We had just completed doing the PQ, but it opened for another round, so we got to go eat dinner while waiting for the normal portal to become active again. I'll bet that makes players, with limited time to play, real unhappy. I'm unhappy, as it is really too early to eat, but I have a lot of characters to get through this quest line tonight.
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

I had the PQ go up, when another character needed to go through the regular Ro portal, and this time it let me through. Apparently it was just a glitch that occurred when logging into the program. I later wasn't able to get the banker to open a bank box for me so I logged out and back in. That solved both problems.
    Cassta likes this.