Choosing a tradeskill class

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Caela, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Caela Well-Known Member

Hubby and I are returning after a few years away.

We are starting new characters, and I really like to tradeskill, so wanted to do it all from the beginning - trying to keep adventure/tradeskill levels close - doing tinkering/adorning/transmuting - want to do the Raffik stuff, gathering obsession. I don't think I've done the complete package as I level up before.

I already have lvl 100 characters in several tradeskill classes - Provisioner, Alchemist, Woodworker, Jeweler, Carpenter, Tailor. I don't have a Sage... And the forge hates me, so I want to avoid that. So, unless I pick Sage, I'm going to double up on something I already have - not a big deal to me, as this is about the journey and not the destination.

Now - I know it's all subjective... but what do you love about a specific class? Anything fun or unique that you like about one in particular? My toon is a Gnome Warlock (good aligned, but might betray).

Maybe I'll pick Sage, but I dunno - it just doesn't feel right to me.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

For a warlock, sage is a actually a good fit. Being able to make your own spell upgrades will save you a fair amount of toon-swapping time.
    Aside from a few quests for the earring of the solstice, there is nothing particularly 'unique' about any of the tradeskills aside from the items they craft.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.