Chelsith: The Ancient Vault (heroic) Issue?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ryden, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ryden New Member

Is anyone having a problem getting the door to the vault to open? My group went in this morning, cleared the entire zone, got the polished crystal, clicked the stone to open the vault, the crystal appeared on top of the stone, the room shook....and then nothing. The door remains closed.

Am I missing something? Shouldn't the door be open now? Granted this was our first time doing the zone but I don't see anything else that can be done. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Ryden New Member

Ok, decided to run through it again this evening and the same thing happened. The polished gem is in place, the room shakes, and again the vault doors do not open. I think it is bugged. Sent a /petition but haven't heard anything back yet. Will update as soon as I hear from SoE.
  3. Cynister New Member

I ran into this awhile back (since, no good reason to run it IMO). Think I relogged, and the door was open. Good luck.
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

the adv solo is bugged to stopping some people from completing progression atm it bugs out 50% of the time and reloging does not help. I usaly tell people just to rest the zone and try again ( They Only time this personalty happened to me was when i had to log out quick before the final boos and when i cam back The door was closed again It gave me a new gen but would not let me place it.
  5. Luhai Active Member

We ran the group version last night without any problems, dunno what problems you are experiencing. Maybe too many people clicking at once and messing the script up (just gessing)?