Chelsith Questions

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Khrack, Nov 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Khrack Guest

I took a group in there for the first time tonight and we had a really good time. We finished a few quests. We beat up on a ton of named mobs (I think we killed like 8 of them). After killing a number of named we got messages on a few that said something to the effect of "You whooped the crap outta a blocking wall" or something. All that "seems" to be left in the zone was a Green Orb (think enormous Erikkson logo) surrounded by Yha-lei propagators. Now... We killed pretty much every Yha-lei we saw. We killed every name on track. We killed all the mobs surrounding the Green Orb. We didn't "see" anything in the zone that was clickable like a lever or a key but there seems to be nothing else to do.
    Now... after LEAVING the zone, we got an update from one of the quest dudes to the effect of "Go kill the Leviathon for this reasonably decent charm-slot item".
    Any ideas on what's left to do in there? Did I maybe do something wrong? Out of order? Buh?
    Just looking for straight up info, or even hedged hints. Since it's a persistence, and just about everything is dead, I'm going to go in there solo and nose around and see if I can find something I missed but I'd love to have a nudge in the right direction if anyone has any ideas.
    Thanks much all :)
  2. ARCHIVED-ReturnOfMadness Guest

i am presuming ya had the same problem we had at first, you think ya killed all nameds but the wall is still up right?

if yes

*spoilers incoming*
    Backtrack to a leviathan that aint attackable (the one surrounded by feeders)
    in the water there are fish (fishies are gooood )
    harvest a fish
    go into the water with the leviathan
    use the fish
    finish the zone
  3. ARCHIVED-Khrack Guest

Actually the guy you're talking about is the first guy we killed in the zone. Heh.
    Maybe that means we've killed everything and the huge green orb is pointless?
  4. ARCHIVED-PublicVoid Guest

Sounds like you missed a spot. There was a force shield over yet another eye, Majora something. Once you kill the rest of the leviathan's in the zone, that shield drops and you can get to the last named. Just another path up.
  5. ARCHIVED-Khrack Guest

Yep. We killed Majora Leviathora (or however you spell it) also. Basically we killed like 3-4 of those Leviathora things, a huge brown blob, a number of named fishmen, "The Blue Baron" (frog). The only thing that was left in the zone was that enormous green orb (looked like it had fish swimming in it). Everything was accessable. No force shields up. No doors we could find. Nothing clickable we could find. No nameds on track.
    Maybe that was everything in the zone? Or is there some "end boss" that's massively powerful maybe we didn't see? Everything else seemed like kind of a joke.
  6. ARCHIVED-uux Guest

The Leviathons you need for the quest were the names you already killed. You needed to do the first quest (kill sentinels and defenders), zone out, get the next one, then zone in and finish. No worries. You'll get your updates next time you do the zone.