Cheery Loom

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by chez477, Mar 22, 2019.

1. chez477 New Member

Can anyone help me please. I have all three of the frostfell work stations. the work bench and stove show the recipes and work, however the cheery loom will not show anything. I have tried to change the setting, default. Cheery loom etc and checked show hidden recipes but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

did you accidentally make a Cheery Loom filter?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. chez477 New Member

Yes it shows in the window, cheery loom then my regular one, simple loom. I tried both and nothing on the cheery loom. Don't know what I am doing wrong or how to get it to show the items.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Recipe books have been acting wonky lately, and I can't put my finger on what exactly is the issue. Sometimes, I just have to cancel out of the book and de-target the machine I wish to use. Then I press N (default) to pull up my book near the station I wish to use and find the item that way, because most of the time, you just need to be near the station, and don't have to target it directly to make the item as long as you're close. It does not work for commissioning though, as you have to target the station first for commission to work. But in that case, I do the same, find the item in the list, then target the station, then the person.
  5. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Don't forget to try (when using the loom or with your recipe book open) to check "Show Hidden" on the bottom left and see if that works.