Checklist for New 110s - September 2019

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Swansong, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Avithax Well-Known Member

The crafted Celestial HP white adorn will go on the cloak and many others slots that the Planar won't. Many of the ranged weapons will also take some of the 2H CB adorns.

The Yun Zi I wear 3 of the greater and one of the tier below for the 52 cb in exchange for the 3 fervor, but thats a matter of preference.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Ratagnan New Member

As for over shooting the mark for certain stats, you have to keep in mind that certain mobs have debuffs. For instance, T2 names have the following debuffs:

Planar Guard
    • Increases Ability Doublecast Avoidance of caster by 25.0
    • Increases Doublecast Avoidance of caster by 55.0
    • Increases Flurry Avoidance of caster by 75.0
    • Increases Multi Attack Avoidance of caster by 100.0
    • Increases Damage Per Second Mitigation of caster by 520.0
    • Increases Resolve of caster by 1,910.0
    So if your Spell Doublecast is 100%, then when you are fighting a named in Terren's Rift (Expert), for instance, your effective Spell Doublecast chance is only 45%. That's why people recommend 155%. You can tell what debuffs a mob has by targeting the mob and looking at the buffs they have on them. The one I am talking about is called "Planar Guard". Even overland trash have debuffs though not as much as names. This is also how you can tell the resolve requirement for a particular mob.
    Cyrrena and Swansong like this.
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

Apologies for my input, I'm currently working on a comprehensive returning players guide that goes all the way up to end game raiding so my mindset is a little different. I can see how what I said isn't super useful to a starting out player.
    Carynn, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you to all of you for doing all of this work to assist the new and returning players.
    Rosyposy, Snikkety and Breanna like this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

If the info doesn't get erased with the new expac itemization/stat of the month, maybe you could post it to the wikia once you get it done.
    Snikkety and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

That's a good idea, I was going to just post it to the forums but I don't think it'll all fit in one post and having to scroll back and forth through it would probably be irritating.
    Carynn and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Zartayn Member

This isn't accurate.. the signature quests, giving the items, are a permanent addition to the game. The limited time quests are the collection and quests in KP :)

https://www.everquest2.com/news/expansion-prelude-mythic-passage-sept-2019
  8. Swansong New Member

Can you link me where you think I should post it? I have more updates and edits anyhow.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Julianxzz Member

Potency Max it out (>50K at least. 100K ideal)

Imo... its very very difficult that POT 100k without raid mount and gears....
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member