Charged twice for my sub this month?!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jackie, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Jackie New Member

Has anyone else been charged twice this month? It's awfully inconvenient to be shorter on my entertainment funds than I planned on being. Please tell me I'll get the money from that second charge back.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Ouch! Sorry to hear it.
    Have you filed a petition yet? The players that read the forums can't do anything about it.
  3. Jackie New Member

I certainly did, the instant I saw the extra charge in fact. I was just curious if anyone else had the same problem.
    Kheldar and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

With the suddenly inability to gift (AGAIN) because people are no longer continuing members for a month or longer (even though their memberships have never lapsed), it seems to me that DBG is having some billing/account issues. Anyone else who paid their sub in the last week might want to check their bank accounts to make sure they too have not been double charged.
    Kheldar and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Drakfire12 New Member

My bank shows i bought another expansion, so check
  6. Kheldar Active Member

You might get it back, but whatever you do, don't do a chargeback. They will instantly revoke your access to the game entirely. All the more fun, because once they do that, you can't log in to complain about it either.
  7. leajin New Member

I was charged twice also and after complaining to support 4 days ago, the duplicate charge still remains. I will cancel my sub if it does not disappear as they said it would.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you utilize Discord, ask one of the Devs in there or one of the other DBG people if they can get someone to assist you. If you do not utilize Discord, try sending Roxxlyy a private message and ask politely if she can direct this thread to people that can assist you.
    Rosyposy likes this.