Characters gone?

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-WiNgMaN, Oct 12, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-WiNgMaN Guest

Hey there,
    Just returned to check out the game again (as I have resubscribed Vanguard--though I love the game, the population is just so low!). However, upon logging on I've only got the choice to log in two characters. I deleted one (he was a level 1 test character from a while back) thinking that I only had a couple character slots open from being a free player, but now I can only log onto a single character.
    I checked EQ2players with all my character's names and they seem to be gone. Is this something I can get returned to me, do I need to subscribe to see them, or are they just gone?
    Many thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

WiNgMaN wrote:
    I'd suggest submitting a ticket to our accounts support team so they can figure out where your characters are located.
    Welcome back by the way
  3. ARCHIVED-WiNgMaN Guest

Figured I would have to do so; I've submitted one.
    ..and thanks! =)
  4. ARCHIVED-WiNgMaN Guest

Also, an unrelated question:
    Is it possible for me to change my goofy forum handle/display name?
    Would be nice to have it match my Vanguard forum and main character's name!
  5. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

WiNgMaN wrote:
    try clicking on "My Profile" and you shoul be able to select the name from there, should be doen near the bottom
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

WiNgMaN wrote:
    LOL, you may want to contact the forum administrator by emailing him here: forum-admin@soe.sony.com.
  7. ARCHIVED-WiNgMaN Guest

Wingrider01 wrote:
    I tried that, however all of those character names listed are no longer my characters. I had my account hacked once before and retrieved it when EQ2 went free-to-play, but I was unable to log in and see the damage because my computer kept crashing. I had assumed they would have reversed everything since the date I provided them was my last login.
    The CSR said that my characters had their items transferred to my main (Cynosure), were deleted, and then Cynosure was transferred to a European server with a name change. They leveled him to 70, though.. so maybe I can get him transferred back.
    I asked but was basically told I need to subscribe before I receive any further help.
    Lol.

TSR-AlexS wrote:
    I'll try this, thanks!
  8. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

WiNgMaN wrote:
    No problem man, glad to help!