Character transfer to another server?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by SOEPress521, Mar 4, 2020.

1. SOEPress521 New Member

Hi all,

is it possible to transfer a character from one server to another? I'm playing on the only remaining european server and it's quite lonely over here. And Kaladim seems to be the perfect spot to be right now. (To avoid misunderstandings: I want to keep the character on the same account. And yes, I'm an all access member.)

Best regards,
    Markus
  2. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

You can transfer between standard live servers. You CANNOT transfer from a live server to a TLE server.
    Siren and SOEPress521 like this.
  3. Kittik Well-Known Member

Bruh...just make a new toon (or 6) on Kaladim and come join the fun. We'd be happy to have you.
    Siren and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

Welcome to Kaladim, interesting to see that the only euro surviving server is dying, that confirms my theory that TLE are the future of EQ2 and that massuve P2win, stat inflation (yeah 10^9 dps!!!!!) just annilated the live game.

The management do not realise it, they should invest significantly on the TLE : fixong itemisarion, difficulty, revamping zones (ie making valid 20-30 quest line in TS and Nektulos, making Feerot a decent 30-40 zone and Lavastorm and Everforst more solo friendly (sorry bu for most classes having to kill 48^^^ around 45 ii not solo friendly),
    Naneeje, Siren, Kittik and 1 other person like this.
  5. Kittik Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more!
    Naneeje likes this.
  6. Smashix New Member

Thanks, I had this questions, too. Oh well, I've been gone so long I may be better off starting a new char from scratch just to relearn the game anyway.
  7. KaladimNate Member

Smash, the weekly bonus that starts tomorrow is double xp, so leveling should be fairly quick and painless, as well. :)
  8. Naneeje Well-Known Member

You don't need a leveled character. Right now is the perfect time to start a new class, and you can keep your same name.
    There are 3-4 groups in each leveling dungeon right now. Runnyeye, Kaladim, Stormhold, Blackburrow, all the way up to Castle Mistmoor. It's a great time to play on Kaladim, especially since everyone is getting ready for everyone's favorite expansion!!!