Character Slots Purchased

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by kykate, Sep 26, 2019.

1. kykate New Member

My membership expired and 5 of my character slots are now locked. If I purchase 2 slots, can I use those two slots for two of my locked characters or will I have to do another membership for those slots to unlock?
  2. kykate New Member

I just bought one more slot, and that slot did go to one of my locked characters.
  3. Bunji Developer

The only catch here might be the purchased unlocked slot would go towards the most recently played locked character.
    Cyrrena, Juraiya, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  4. Naneel Member

Having bounced between paid/free account over the years, I can confirm that behavior for the OP. Characters are listed in order of most recently played from bottom (most recent) to top (longest time since being played). The slots that are authorized for your account start at the bottom of the list and go up so those characters at the top of your list are the ones that will be locked when your membership expires.

As you unlock additional slots, it opens up the character just above your already unlocked characters.

Unfortunately, if you want to play the character at the top of your list, you either have to reactive your membership or unlock enough slots for all your characters.

In the future, it might help to login your favorite characters right before the membership expires so that you have the right ones available to you. I learned this the hard way myself a while back.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  5. Crock Member

Also, if you were one of those people from many years back and have purchased the Silver Membership as it was available once (discontinued long ago), you'll notice that any and all of the benefits you purchased back then, which used to include the increased Character Slots, are all but non-existent by now. Just so you know, that anything you purchase with this game company, is a purchase without any long-term promised guarantee concerning safe invesment of money.
  6. Svenone Well-Known Member

It used to be that you could log into an unlocked character, and then /camp <locked_characters_name> to get to a previously unavailable character. They probably fixed that workaround by now, though.
    Breanna likes this.