Character Server Transfer Token Issue

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-msdori, Dec 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Vagranticide Guest

As I posted on another thread regarding this issue:
    I called CS this morning just to see if there was any progression as far as the Character Transfer Tokens and he said they should have it fixed by mid-January. Whether or not that happens is a different story, so we'll see. I also informed him that some of us have been concerned about the lack of responses from GM's on the forums and he said he will mention it to "them" but he knows they are backlogged from the holidays.
    Sometimes follow up helps speed things along, sometimes it doesn't. I had to try though.
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

*Creating a sticky thread with more, updated, info regarding the CTS Process*
  3. ARCHIVED-Vagranticide Guest

Yay, JoshuaM is back :) Thank you for posting this update for us. I called customer support and was able to finally get a Character Transfer Token this afternoon.
  4. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

TSR-JoshuaM wrote:
    20 bucks says you were the gentleman that solved my issue this afternoon.
    Is there an ETA on how long these are going to take? I never even got the email I was told was sent.
  5. ARCHIVED-Vagranticide Guest

I was told it could take up to 48 hours depending on how many toons are in the queue.
  6. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Vagranticide wrote:
    I still should have gotten the email by now.
    He said he was sending it "now" as I was on the phone with him.
  7. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

Felshades wrote:
    That was my mistake, it was still in process but I didn't hit the button to send you the response. You should have it now and it will not delay your request.
  8. ARCHIVED-msdori Guest

So when is it going to be fixed so i can buy a transfer token off the marketplace? All i want to do is move 2 toons from the nagafen sever to the crushbone server and keep them on the same account. Nothing special. But i still cant even see the tokens on the marketplace. It def has been a month since it went FTP and this is a huge inconvenience to me to not be able to have access to everything i should since I AM A PAYING MEMBER and have been for ALMOST 4 YEARS. I think i should be compensated in some way since this wasnt at all my fault. In fact i have done everything SOE has asked for but not only that SOE is more than happy to take my money but when it comes to problems like this do i ever get prompt service to fix it, Hell no i dont. So again Fix it please so i can move on with my life and transfer my toons.
  9. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

msdori wrote:
    No we won't be compensating you but if you read the posts above there is a painless way around the issue while we work on it.
    Gonna lock up this thread so people read the posts above...