Character lost

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kadaenna, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Kadaenna New Member

Hello

i'm back on eq2 after several months and i noticed Euro server merge.
    I was playing on Storm before merge and since i log on thurgardin i can't find my character anymore.
    Is there something i missed or did i have to do anything ? Did i log on wrong server ?

Thank you for help and good game
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Delete the folders logincache-us and logincache-eu. Run Launchpad.exe, but don't select a character, instead let it open the char select screen. This will cause EQ2 to rebuild the loginchache folders and find the character(s) and servers for your account.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Kadaenna New Member

thank you for answer. It didnt change anything although
  4. Aeriel Active Member

Have you checked EQ2U to see if your character is still showing - I believe that if you haven't logged in since the server merge your character will still show as being on Storms.

Are you certain that you tried to log in to Thurgadin and not the US servers? If so, have you tried creating a temporary toon to see if that will get your original character to show?
  5. Kadaenna New Member

Hello

i send message to DB who send me back the list of my account. I log every account and log in thurgardin.
    I didn't found any character.
    My old character are still in eq2U but they are locate on storms.

I didnt try the create character level one thing and will do when i go back to home.

Thank you for your help
  6. Kadaenna New Member

check all my account with new char creation. Verify thurgardin server. Nothing happened.
    Well i dont know what to do, i have no answer from DB since 2 days
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

This might not help, but have you checked if the character actually got deleted? On your character select screen there should be a "show deleted" button that will make any characters deleted show up on character select. I forget how long it goes back, but it certainly should include before you left.