Char lost significant amount of stats post-update (inspite of AA setup)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Berg, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Berg Member

Hi all,

My char is a 92 human monk on Valor.

After yesterday's update and reskilling AAs (exact pre-update setup) my char lost significant amounts of HP/Resits/Mitigation.

Pre Update:
    food and elixir buffed health = 60,100 HP
    mitigation 7,200
    resists = 42,000 - 46,000

Post Update:

food and elixir buffed health = 57,000 HP
    mitigation 6,400
    resists = 40,000

Notes:
    - I re-skilled AAs twice - First post-patch skillingwas with Kenny (elite merc) in my group
    - Second time I re-skilled I did it without Kenny, took all items off, waited after each skill click

Nothing helped. MY char lost the above listed skills :-/

Question: Did this happen to anyone else? What might be the cause?

Regards
    Berg

apologies for double post in support forum
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Were you using the bugged crafted plate helm that allowed all fighters to use it? If so, that was fixed with the launch of the expansion and the item isn't giving you any stats.

If not... /shrug. That is odd.
  3. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I also got the feeling that my health gone done and im not wearing crafted itmes (more like raidloot). But it didnt bother, at least for now, as the mobs for levelling still gets down ;)
  4. Tylia Well-Known Member

After resetting your AA's, did you reapply any maintained self and group buffs?
  5. Berg Member

Nope, I did not wear that helmet. A lot of crafted stuff but only "monk / leather".

Really annoying :-/

Berg
  6. Berg Member

@Tylia: Yes I did reply all self/permanent buffs and food/elixirs.

Berg
  7. Tylia Well-Known Member

To me, the difference almost looks like what would be the difference with being grouped. For example, being in a group with a priest who has put max points in their spell that gives mitigation to the group may boost your mitigation by 1,200, and maybe a combination of hp buffs from others in the group that would raise your health by 3,100 etc. I'm only suggesting this because of the amounts of the difference in your numbers.

If that is not the case, then I am out of ideas and I hope you get it straightened out soon.
  8. Berg Member

Sadly it hasn't git anything to do with being grouped.

I soloed a lot and thus I am 100% sure about Berg's stats. It is really weird.

pre-update
    Alone buffed with food + elixir = 60K hp
    Alone buffed with food + elixir + KENNY = 63K HP
    in Group I was about 70K hp

post update
    Alone buffed with food + elixir = 57K hp
    Alone buffed with food + elixir + KENNY = 60K HP

I really hope someone has any idea.

Will SOE engineering / support read those forums? or is there a better way to get them take a look?

Regards
    Berg
  9. Faliz Member

Something has changed in mechanics for certain. I usually solo as an SK and I can tell you I am getting stunned/stifled more now than ever and I didn't change my gear or my AA layout for the exception of dropping my diety pet bonus by 1 point so I can could reallocate it somewhere else.
  10. Gaarysal Active Member

Hmm maybe it has something to do with not being capped level? You gain stamina etc when you level, maybe they set it up so that your stats at 95 will be same as previous 92 vs 92, mitigation ratings are always based on level and will decrease as your level exceeds your gear but you haven't leveled so that shouldn't be happening. Really the only thing I can think of, it sure is puzzling though. I'd check my toon but I've already lved up and added a green adorn so it'd be a bit skewed.
  11. Slydog New Member

Interesting thread. I took the opportunity to reallocate the AAs on my 83 brigand to fix some of the early mistakes I made, and noticed I was getting pounded by yellow and orange mobs more than before. Then I realized that all of the "until cancelled" buff spells had been bumped off by the update as well. When I recast them I was back to normal (and even a bit better with the adjusted AAs). I don't remember my exact pre-update health and power stats, but melee combat performance seems about right now.
  12. Berg Member

Is there any way to contact the eq2 support? (Eng)?

Cheers
    Berg
  13. Berg Member

Field an ingame /Petition

Hope soe picks it up. Keep you posted.

In the meantime did anyone else experience this?

Berg
  14. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Ok.... now i´m less stressed ^^ that i´m not the only one killed by mobs, that normaly drops ^^