Chaos Descending: Woodworker Feedback

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Caith, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Caith Developer

Please provide all Woodworker related feedback here. Please remember to be specific, including recipe name and level.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

All of the woodworker recipes make the item they're supposed to make.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Making refined items is now working on the woodworker front. <3
    Mermut likes this.
  4. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub New Member

On the Bows and Crossbows, I am seeing Mit on there for the Tanks, But no Block. Trying to figure out if this is an Over sight, Or intentional?
  5. Anadorr New Member

Cosmetic :
    Advanced Woodworker Studies 1 - Academic's Staff of Frenzy - Icon is a hammer

Advanced Woodworker Studies 2 - Academic's Staff of Rage - Icon is a sword

Advanced Woodworker Studies 5 - Academic's Wand of Force - Icon is a cencer
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

As an amusing odd side-note, if you make arborian arrows from purified arborian wedge, there is no visual difference to them - but they no longer stack on the broker, but insist on sitting as individual 200-count stacks, taking up a ton of broker listing space. (They work fine, they stack fine in a depot, they just make you list each and every stack individually)
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

[BUG] It looks like the "Academic's Wand of ___" is giving an error telling players that they lack the ammo to use it ... when wands don't use ammo. Someone just verified with the Academic's Wand of Energy,but I'd guess the Force and Frenzy versions have the issue as well ... might not be a bad idea to check the Student's (handcrafted) versions of those as well
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I was told the one from Tishan's crate also has this issue. And they don't recognize arrows or crossbow bolts as their ammo, so I couldn't end-run around the problem to make one useable.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Crafted everything, everything went fine

Icon mismatch:
    Student's bow of fortitude is using a pouch icon and not a bow
    Student's staff of energy is using a hammer icon and not a staff
    Student's wand of force is using a globe icon and not a wand

Academic's staff of rage is using a sword icon and not a staff
    Academic's wand of force is using a censer icon and not a wand

All crossbow bolts look like arrows

Stats
    There might be a problem with Student's Staff of Spirit. Stats are "+56 block +56 mitigation increase +104.4 haste" but it's a 2H, so shouldn't it be 209 haste?
    Same thing with Academic 's Staff of Spirit. Stats are "'+62.4 block +62.4 mitigation increase +113.4 haste, shouldn't it be +227 haste?

The golden throwing weapons are all off
    The golden throwing axe is +651 slashing instead of +901 slashing
    The Golden throwing hammer is +901 crushing instead of +1026 crushing
    The Golden throwing dagger is +475 piercing instead of +651 piercing
    The Golden Shuriken is only +425 slashing (there's no arrow with the same stats so can't say what it should be)
    (Silvered ones are +641, +888, +468 and +419)

Fuel is all ok

selling price is ok

And the bug from mum above with "refined" arrows not stacking is fixed, my "refined" arrows stack with the regular mastercrafted.

(added to .xls spreadsheet yada yada)
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

EDIT: nix that, the wand is still misbehaving. Move along, nothing to see here.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

As of Build 14363, wands are now working properly. Thanks!
  12. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

If only I had read this comment first ;) I forgot I had the refined rares stacked in my bags for later crafting, I just needed some bolts for another toon. Now I know!

Oddly enough, the two types of crossbow bolts do not have the same default pricing. I mass produced 100 of each, no crafting events. Broadheads price as 73s 35c, while Flight price at 81s 8c.

[IMG]
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

is it intended that the arborian arrows have same damage as the heartwood arrows of last expac
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

crossbow bolts still have an arrow icon.

I'm still unsure about the staffs of spirit
    There might be a problem with Student's Staff of Spirit. Stats are "+56 block +56 mitigation increase +104.4 haste" but it's a 2H, so shouldn't it be 209 haste?
    Same thing with Academic 's Staff of Spirit. Stats are "'+62.4 block +62.4 mitigation increase +113.4 haste, shouldn't it be +227 haste?

and the golden throwing weapons haven't changed