Chaos Descending: Alchemist Feedback

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Caith, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Caith Developer

Please provide all Alchemist related feedback here. Please remember to be specific, including recipe name and level.
  2. Uncle Active Member

all the alchemist studies and alchemist primer volumes have no receipes in them :(
  3. Uncle Active Member

The New tank ability Bulwark of order final product are NO Trade, NO value.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

book 1 has a duplicate recipe, same examine window, same mats:
    [IMG]
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

could we have a few more details? like, how much please?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Also, unless Thunderous pots are meant to be of higher quality, these should probably be tweaked a little:
    [IMG]
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

double recipe in primer book as well:
    [IMG]

Also, these two do the same thing:
    [IMG]
  8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

These do the same thing also:

[IMG]
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

Still no upgraded 'red' damage poisons for alchemists :(
    Mercychalice and Anatha like this.
  10. Anatha Active Member

I really would like to know if there will ever be any new red poisons. As a ranger, I use the exemplar's caustic poison and it is towards the bottom of my parse. Could a dev please chime in and say whether or not red poisons have a use anymore, please? If they don't, then I will stop harvesting in Tranquil Seas for hiven roots and not bother with them.
  11. Pheidra Member

1) Advanced Alchemist Studies 1 has two "Dauntless Arcane Cure" recipes as mentioned above, but there is no "Dauntless Trauma Cure"
    2) The Dauntless cures only cure up to 119 while the previous expansions Abyssal Remedy's cure up to 124.
    3) Advanced Alchemist Studies 11 has Dauntless Arcane Reprieve, Dauntless Elemental Reprieve, and Dauntless Noxious Reprieve, but not Dauntless Trauma Reprieve.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

What they said above.

Aka "Dauntless Cure Arcane"and "Celestial Cure Arcane" are duplicated (and stack so it's not a recipe name problem but a duplicate) and trauma cures are missing.
    Handcrafted AND mastercrafted cures cure 119 levels

Celestial essence of health, Celestial Essence of Power, Dauntless essence of health and Dauntless Essence of Power don't show any stats (even when put on the broker, I remember there was something along those lines last year so I tried)

Celestial Elixir of Deftness says "+12% crit bonus" twice
    Dauntless Elixir of Deftness says "+18% crit bonus" twice

Celestial and Dauntless Essence of Regeneration have the same stats (+0.9% health of caster instantly and every 2.5 s)
    Celestial and Dauntless Essence of Clarity have the same stats (+0.9% power of caster instantly and every 2.5 s)

I like the fact that rare harvests change a lot from one recipe to the next. It's lacking consistency somewhat but great for rare usage.

And yeah, could we get current red poisons? If you don't want to upgrade stats or anything, that's ok, but something using current mats would help a lot.

I upgraded my spreadsheet with alchemist datas. http://eq2artisans.faerylands.eu/uploads/images/CA-craft.xls
  13. Xavion Active Member

some of the health ones lack a description and the thunderoues recipes from merchants still have same name as pop counterpart
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

advanced alchemist studies are named "advanced alchemist studies 1" "advanced alchemist studies 2" then "advanced alchemist studies 03" "advanced alchemist studies 04" up to 10.
    Could the first 2 be renamed "advanced alchemist studies01" and "02"?

Celestial cure trauma is a purple potion instead of red.
    Celestial trauma reprieve is still missing
    Dauntless cure trauma is a purple potion instead of red.
    Dautless trauma reprieve is still missing

Cures are still curing only 119 levels of damage (handcrafted and mastercrafted both)
  15. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Agreed, we are WAAAAAAYYYYYYY overdue for new red poisons. Our last ones were, what, AOM? Poisons are at least 4, 5 years old? They're losing their worth. Please, create new ones. #BuffAssassins