Chaos Decending claims

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Tharrakor, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Has anyone pre ordered the xpansion and checked out the new mount, familiar and illusion?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Lots of people have preordered. The illusion is the only one of these you can claim before the release. It's pretty spiffy. Someone in another thread asked for a comparison vs. the PoP illusion, so I happen to have a screenshot for ya:

[IMG]
    Redlight, Roxxlyy and Cheallaigh like this.
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Nice. I also noticed that the premium edition gives u 3 lvl ups for ur familiar. Can't get 3 lvl ups on an Ethereal Familiar cheaper then that! (Wich is very sad really) :p
  4. Nonsam New Member

Can someone give me more info on how the illusion works? Are those buffs permanent? Can you still use them but hide the illusion? Considering jumping in if they’re that good. Thanks!
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's a permanent buff. In Character Options, you can check whether or not illusions are displayed.
    Nonsam likes this.
  6. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

I don't think it gives any potency or ability mod on TLE servers.
  7. Momo Well-Known Member

I just went check: on my lvl 80 on TLE it gives 34.6 all stats, 5.3% Potency, 46.2 AbMod, 10% all XP gain (at least my TS bar says "Effects Bonus Active", so I chose to believe it) and those jumping and flying thingies - tested it, works! (And is fun)
    Ah, and I'm blue now. What's there not to like about it :D

Honestly, well worth it, methinks!
    Nonsam and Tharrakor like this.
  8. Nonsam New Member

Thanks! I got it last night and the illusion buffs work as Momo stated.