Channelers pet broken again ??

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Hellfiren, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello all

An other issus i saw again the Channelers Pets in this case mine because i am the Healer in groupe (Channeler ) does not show or have its correct HP values since last Patch the Pets HP droped from like 230Q to only 155-165 standing alone in GH and do nothing. As the pets HP is based on CB and Pot and i dont changed , down or upgraded the stats massively thier is no reason why this difference apears.

The major problem is the game effecting mechainc, that the pets ward and prevent values are based on its HP for having the Constructs Overloaded Intercept working correctly, so this masiv drop in HP lowers the abillitys and values to ward // intercept damage of all typs massively and game effecting.
    And since last patch our Goups HP Values in fight are like disco lights like they never have been before and i dont do any other things on my healer as i did before and we were 100% green or evan sometime one play maybe yello but never orange or dead.
    It look that some kind of damage inst warded or interceptet in its correct values on my pet, in the way the damage bypass my pets abilitys to ward or intercept it.
    Our Groupsetup is very deffensiv but strong Channeler // Guard // Assa // Swash // Dirge // Coerc normaly a dream melee setup.

Nothing Changed on pets Buffs or Essences too
    Recast the pet dont sovle it.
    Nothing changed on Pet in AA as well.

Any thoughts or ideas please tell us