Channeler's Channeled Cleansing group cure restores 1 power

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Chillispike, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Chillispike Active Member

I've been healing with Channeler a bit more lately again and after our todays run of the doomfire towers t1 zone i was wondering why didn't regen power to the group when i was using "Channeled Cleansing" .

Looking at the zonewide parse the Channeled Cleansing triggered on the powerfeed triggered 75 times and restored an average of "1" power.

I guess the reason for this is that the 5k heal reduction in heroic zones, which effects power heals as well. but in this case it it reduces the power heal to 1 power.
  2. Alway Active Member

if you cure someone with full power, it wont give us much..?

plus if youre relying on that power feed at all - youre doing it wrong
  3. Chillispike Active Member

we ain't had a bard or a chanter in our group so we got down to 5% or even zero power during the fights.

In compare we did the Fabled ruins of guk zones as well and "Channeled Cleansing" restored an average of 32k power.
    Of course it's not lots, but when the tank is out of power and has a detriment on him you can give him enough power to cast his tank buff or so.
    I'm not relying on it, but in the past it sometimes helped to get enough power to group members so they are able to feed power to the group.
  4. Lemilla Active Member

That's just the mystery healing debuff. It reduces heal amounts by a certain absolute value, regardless of how strong the heal is. As a result, tiny heals such as the power feed from Channeled Cleansing are reduced to 1, while large heals such as Siphoned Protection are barely affected.
  5. quisling Well-Known Member

and that, I'm going to guess, is because the redux is a static number as opposed to a percentage. But since I haven't really cared to look at it, I'm just guessing.