Channelers and Grace of Norrath in Solo Zones

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Monstuhr, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

There has been a longstanding bug affecting the channeler pet in solo zones. I presume it is based on the influx of stats that come from Grace of Norrath ("GON"). But suddenly the pet just dies. I am not sure if it is a proc that is on my gear that interacts with GON or something the mobs cast. In no other content other than solos does this apply so it leads me to believe it must be from the GON buff. In prior expacs, there would be an occasional mob who would cast something to trigger this (usually an effect that decreased CB or pot). This expac it occurs in multiple zones and I see it even when fighting trash.

This really needs to be fixed. It makes solos on a channeler much more frustrating (waiting 30s for the pet to refresh; losing primary method of healing; losing primary dps option with no pet to construct sacrifice).
  2. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

Places I have noticed this (as I run through these zones will post more specifics):

1. Sultan Dagger - Trash; final named.
    2. Eye of Night - Final named.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Best to post bugs in the bug forum, where they will be seen and, possibly, fixed.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?forums/bug-reports.342/
    Xianthia likes this.