Channeler - Truespirit Rift

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Ainaree, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Ainaree Well-Known Member

Two problems!

1) It has a huge 'presence' and blocks the ability to loot corpses, target mobs, etc.
    2) It appears to prolong being in combat while it is up. If the mob is dead and Truespirit Rift has 10 seconds left on it, we get 10 seconds more of being combat locked. Kinda weird.
  2. Eileithia Active Member

I've noticed the stuck in combat thing a few times, but it doesn't happen every time, and I can't seem to reproduce it. Definitely strange.
  3. Fizzie New Member

I was casting it on the necros during raids to keep their health up between pulls, and one of them mentioned it was putting their pet into combat. I stopped casting it after that so I have no idea if it still does that.
  4. Daenee Member

Also if you've specced for it to do AoE damage and you wipe, it will continue to do damage and re-engage the mob/mobs every tick until the spell runs out of time. Which was actually pretty hilarious to watch.
  5. Gilasil Active Member

Wasn't aware it was the reason for sometimes getting stuck in combat.

I used to cast it on the tank but got complaints about it messing up their targeting.

I love the concept, just have trouble with getting it positioned where it will be useful and not in the way.