Channeler FAQ

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Indoctrination, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Hathahrk Member

it's sad soe leave some players behind like this . guess i will just have to spam f5 on the forum :rolleyes:
  2. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

The epic has been out a couple days. It isn't the end of the world that it hasn't been disco'd yet. A little knowledge goes a long way - I'm sure there are clues out there, people are just yet to find them and right now it's just people pulling at straws. Of course it could be totally random. I'm tempted to level a Channeler just so I can join in the fun.
  3. Andy1 Active Member

Just wanted to say I disagree with the never having to worry about the pets health, pretty easy to do in lower tiered heroics, but when it comes to VD+, the incoming damage on top of what you already have to do as a healer(cure/deal with spiking damage) it gets rough maintaining the pets health and dissonance.
  4. Solzak Member

Anyone else notice that Rift Reduction (Prestige, left side) only procs if Healing Barrage is the very next cast after Truespirit Rift?? Cast anything in between, and reuse stays the same for Healing Barrage. I only ask because the wording of Rift Reduction doesn't say Healing Barrage has to be the next spell.
  5. The Jones Active Member

Yeah it is a challenge at times, especially in VD.

Also sometimes i'll simply choose to not care about construct health and just spam expensive conduits in fights where there are endless detriments to cure (to reduce dissonance). There are a few fights like this in the heroics. Of course the super duper expert backseat channelers in the group will call you out for being a horrible player. This is the trade-off. /endrant