Channeler epic

Discussion in 'Priests' started by DanzMacabre, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Naramee Active Member

I found a clicky pile of old Dragon bones in Jarsath. On the map it Shows with the words pupos unknown at this time. My map is up to date
  2. Alukia New Member

Do you have the loc of these dragon bones please ? :)
    Also, in music, a Dissonance is a kind of "error" in the groupe or the partition, maybe we must find the error ? Or simply, the channeler or Sellok (who are a sort of betrayer among the TrueSpirits) is the error ?

Okay, I have check these bones and nothing appear ...
  3. Naramee Active Member

map Point is -1.360.97,248,15,1.719,92 (208,23°)
  4. Naramee Active Member

it is right under the named Eldrig the Young, a Drake
  5. Naramee Active Member

right, nothing happens, like I said at this time is the purpose unknown
  6. phlik Member

i cant see these said bones under the named on my chaneller
  7. Erevis Cale Member

Those bones are for the zerker epic
  8. phlik Member

weird but can see them on my BL lol
  9. Hathahrk Member

I ve found this bow with a collection from vespyyr , look a lot like the concept art of our epic , don't know if it has any purpose since i'm only 90 but who know :/

\aITEM 338588285 1340404343 0 0 0:[Arc long du déchu]\/a

[IMG]
  10. Naramee Active Member

Bersi epic? hm, I have one sitting not to far away from me, he did not say that it was from his quest, I think I Need to have a Little talk with him:))
  11. Indoctrination Active Member

If he's anything like me, he just might not pay attention. I've done the warlock epic twice and couldn't tell you anything about it besides it starts from that dagger, there's a graveyard involved, and there's a totem you click in fens.
  12. Alukia New Member

Marisha Kur is the Great Tiger spirit :
    Someone has check the Caves of the Great tiger spirit in Sundered frontier (Hua mein) ?
  13. Ucala Well-Known Member

yes
  14. Naramee Active Member

if not done already, just got through edgewater drain and surroundings, nothing
  15. Verraten Member

16. Ranga Active Member

Even now it's all over, I still don't get the reference.
  17. Skpamd Active Member

I am hoping someone out there will be kind enough to answer a question for me. Friend is on the part in Harrow's End with the named blob called Ruined Ectoplasmic Constuct. We keep getting our rear ends handed to us. Does anyone know how to kill this mob? I have googled it and I can find nothing.

thank you :D
  18. Kodo New Member

The reference was early on when people were speculating on what pre-requisites would be and what quests would be required for the Epic. As Raincaller was a HQ bow it was speculated that it maybe required to do it as part of the epic quest. lander is saying it wouldn't be :) I wish it had instead of some other stuff we needed to do :p
  19. Ranga Active Member

I know about the raincaller lol I had to have it for my ranger epic and I liked the quest so much I did it on several alts :)

It was the 'How about them apples' part that had me scratching my head