Channeler epic spell Combat Awareness

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Monstuhr, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

This really should have a nice boost to autoattack multiplier like the other combat art focused healers got. Or alternatively something else that substantially boosts the dps of the channeler.
  2. yondii Member

Also can point blank range be removed and replaced with something useful perhaps a increase in dissonance dissipation? Channelers have point blank range from level 1.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

The healer buffs don't seem to have much to with what would be useful for the various classes.
  4. Panchoo New Member

Ageed. I am a raiding Channeler as my main. I am very disappointed with our dps potential right now.

-Panchan
  5. Tesura Grimm Member

Honestly I was hoping for an additional 5-10% intercept. That would have been nice, but not over powering I think. Would have made potency and crit bonus more useful for us too. I also agree with increasing our auto attack damage, although I'd be happy with an intercept boost. Other than the fervor, the 2.0 just saves us maybe 5 aa points. Wee. The Emergency Power is ok, except the construct doesn't crit very often so it does maybe 2-3mill a hit...hooray, a bonus auto attack for us. Pretty disheartened about it, considering we're limited heal-wise. We have a piddly ward, a very short range HoT (rift)...if anything gets through the intercept which only blocks 20% across the group or 35% ST, and only sometimes...there's a bug that causes intercepts to not always...intercept. Just frustrating all in all, since I love the class so much.
  6. Vunder Well-Known Member

Overall, this xpac, we have gotten the shaft pretty good as far as healers go.

But you can't get anything past all the crying shamans. Or all the groups that only want shamans.

Non shaman healers in general are all just in a bad spot.
  7. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Clerics still ok :) specially inq - but druids ... specially fury I don't thing this class now even considered as a healer more like T4 DPS or something :)
  8. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

I see templars and wardens can parse pretty high without using any ascension spells, channelers on the other hand ... :(
    furys still have some good group buffs/utility, and inq's have awesome hp buffs.
    Anyhow trying any T4 raid encounters on my channeler, it seemed like the pet was taking way too much dmg, did that happen to anyone else ?
  9. Vunder Well-Known Member

You have to be grouped with a druid. I still to this day do not know the name of the buff, but a druid has a buff that doubles construct HP. With no druid mine is 700milion, with a druid its 1.5 billion. This makes all the difference in the world when it comes to hard hitting.

My biggest problem now is when intercept decides to not work. I have learned if it cast it on myself and then back on target it will start to work again....for awhile. From forums and discord chat, I'm not the only one with this problem.
  10. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

I used to not send my pet into combat, only since we got the pet proc spell i tried did send it in on occasion, because was not sure if the intercept would stop working if my pet is out of range due to running after a mob. Before this i have not noticed that my intercept would stop working so for me this is really hard to tell, for now my pet is not set for assist in combat