Channeler Epic 1.0 Final Named

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Krizani, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Krizani Active Member

I'm scratching my head on this one. I got all set for a terrible fight, ready to die a lot and what happened was totally the opposite.

I killed the construct in about 30 seconds, including the several adds. The dead construct poofed and I can't figure out how to get the heart. I looked all around the instance in case it was in a jar or something. The quest did not update.

Huh? Can anyone help?

TIA!
  2. Mhoramm Member

The final boss is a survivability fight. You aren't supposed to kill it just last until the fight ends. It was a little more difficult back in the day.
  3. Krizani Active Member

Thanks for the information! I never would have thought of it like that.

My hat is certainly off to those who did this 3 years ago, holy cow what an accomplishment!
  4. Vunder Well-Known Member

Took me a week to do it. I was at the point of throwing my computer out of the window, running over it, and then setting it on fire.

But the rush when that update dinged was unreal. THen we hoped over to Dreadcutter and snagged my mythical. Was fun.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. quisling Well-Known Member

Honestly? The easiest way to beat this fight, is get the Karana deity and use the "Blessings of Serenity" blessing. Should be a a cakewalk from there.