channeler construct spells

Discussion in 'Priests' started by ezekiel, Apr 20, 2022.

1. ezekiel New Member

was just wondering what people use on their channelers for healing and whats best for dps.
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

By construct spells, are you referring to the abilities in the channeler bar, or the options you can apply to the construct after you channel the essence of a specific creature type?
  3. Miauler Active Member

DPS is easy. Construct's Sacrifice does that. Don't expect huge DPS, but it's not bad for a healer class..
    The heals are very much keyed to the environment.
    My go-to construct heals are Construct Regeneration, to keep on top of things, with "Triggered Restoration" taking up the usual day to day knocks. This is backed up by "Emergency Power" if you need that occasional boost to get the construct back on track after something unexpected.
    For a bit of forward planning, there's Barrier of Dissonance, which absorbs all attacks under 15% of construct total for 8 seconds and Thir'Slaa's Shell (for the over 20% hits for 8 secs). That'll stop a swarm of minor attacks stripping it down, or a couple of big hitter impacts doing the same.

For player heals, there's Redirection to soak a big hit (goes well with Thir'Slaa's Shell), coupled with Truespirit Defiance to give you breathing space for regular heals.
    And whatever you do, don't forget to have Overloaded Interception with Interpose Redirect running.

But it's a very configurable class.. That's just one option of playing it I've found works for general purpose, but I'm always changing things in and out to adapt to current circumstances.
    Jesaine and Twyla like this.
  4. Smashey Well-Known Member

You cant really play channeler wrong.. OR even use a "wrong" AA build. Just keep your conduit dot up and spam bolt to keep the stacks going of your "new" buff, keep the HoT up on your construct, spam construct sacrifice as much as you possible can manage without getting your construct <75% then vector of life on CD staying behind your entire raid and then just spam whatever CA is up.

The only mistake a channeler can do is when the construct for whatever reason decides to run through the entire instance mid fight meaning intercept isnt on the group or tank. That's litteraly it. Even if you do nothing and just stand there with your construct you will be healing the 2nd or 3rd most in your raid.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this looks as good as any thread to ask my question.
    My question is how do I apply the body parts to my construct ?, have not played a Channeler in a long time and I forgot.