Channeler Class

Discussion in 'Priests' started by NyteRose, Apr 15, 2018.

1. NyteRose Member

Is the Channeler class worth spending DBCash on? I'm not looking to raid with the character (if I get it) at all, but help out lower level/new players in the zone. I like the class fantasy of a bow-wielding hybrid healer with a pet, so that is big point of interest. Is it fun to play and solo-friendly/good for grouping? Doing my research before I shell out the DBC for the account unlock.
  2. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Channeler excels as a MT or OT healer in raids and can solo heal any of the current heroic content without really speccing for healing.

It can solo just as well as all other healers, but its a lot more fun in a raiding scenario. Any healer can do what you are looking to do and its about the same amount of fun.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I will say it's probably the most difficult of the healer classes to learn to play well. So do be prepared to spend some time getting used to their particular mechanics.
  4. NyteRose Member

Thanks for the replies. Going to give it some more thought before I buy, but I think I'll be getting the channeler class next month along with a sub. :)