Channeled Focus with AAs?

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Twofeets, Feb 25, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Twofeets Guest

Ok, first off this isnt a 'Channeled Focus sucks' thread, I know most illys dont spec it, but due to a few circumstances I thought Id give the AAs a try and had a few questions.

1) It reads 'Prevents raid and group members from being interrupted'. To me that would seem to be the whole raid, but ive had 2 illys tell me its only on the targeted group. Does anyone know for sure?

2) As with #1, attack and casting speed are increased by 33 for the entire raid? (it also reads all raid and group members, but Ive been told otherwise)

3) 50% more triggers, 100% less power cost. This doesnt specify raid or group, but the initial description reads 'targeted group' so Im assuming these 2 buffs are only on the 1 group, correct?

Anyone whos tested this and knows 100% replies would be appreciated. I hope to test it in a x2 before our next x4 raid, but looking for input in the meantime.
  2. ARCHIVED-ShadowMunkie Guest

Twofeets wrote:
    Group buff only.
    Even with 4 points into it, it still stays a group buff and it only works on the targeted group. EAsiest way to find out is to invite 12 people together and cast it on the other group. It does not work as intended and hasn't since Sentinels Fate.
    Is it a wate of 4 points? No actually its not, I use it all the time and my group loves the extra flurry they get from the 33% attack speed. Thats the only REAL reason I use it is for the flurry it gives my group member. Nothing like getting an extra 4-5% just because you are over cap.