Changing Ascension Class

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jabbso, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Jabbso Active Member

I've realised that I've levelled the wrong Ascension class doing the Chaos Descending timeline on my Mystic and I need to be level 20 on another class.

Has anyone else changed class after the CD timeline and does it take an absolute age? Is there a quick way to go from 15 to 20 or is it just xp through dungeon grind?

Looking for inspiration that I haven't made a massive mistake :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

talk to the trainer, change asc class and use an asc boost bauble from the panda to get to as high level as possible?
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  3. morderir Active Member

and xp through dungeon grind... levelling 15 to 20 shouldnt take too long doing daily if i remember well enough
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Orionza Active Member

I have maxed all my ascensions and was surprised. I didn't buy anything from the marketplace. I used all my ascension books wisely. I focused on one class. Then I worked on the others. Pay attention to how much the books raise you. You don't want to waste them. Do the dungeons in Valor's in Planes and you should be fine. It won't take long to get enough to complete all ascensions.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Doing current content daily/weekly missions works wonders on leveling Ascensions.

Also, talk to a Sage and get your Ascensions upgraded! They can craft Journeyman, Expert, and Grandmaster with reasonably common materials, and the others with an Illegible Scroll page for that spell and level. The Adept pages are also usually pretty affordable on the broker. Then just keep shopping for the Master pages until you find one (more or less) reasonably priced.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ha! My level 100 toon just got an Illegible Scroll (Master) from the Dragon Attacks. So that's another route.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.