Changed Tag Colors for Mastercrafted and Handcrafted Items?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Mermut, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

I just noticed that the color of the tags 'mastercrafted' and 'handcrafted' changed in one of the myriad of patches we had this week. This makes identifiying these items at a glance much harder.
    This change wasn't in the patch notes so I'm wondering if it was intended or accidental. If it was intended, I'm curious what purpose it serves.
    Additionally, some of the special recipes (like mark of manar gear) has lost the crafted/mastercrafted tag completely.
  2. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Mermut wrote:
    I noticed it but haven't found a reason.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

4. ARCHIVED-DarkelfOften Guest

Makes one less likely to buy the mastercrafted hurts crafters, makes the gear seem common at a glance.
  5. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes this to get noticed?
  6. ARCHIVED-DarkelfOften Guest

Katz wrote:
    I dont know if the everquest team sees all these threads or has the time to go through them. So when I make comments or suggestions I'm doing it on the off chance that they may read my post. Though the more essintial topics I think they read. Not that this is not important. I hope this gets fixed.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zahk Guest

Going to guess simply...
    blue = can wear on silver membership
    red (MC fabled) = need unlockers.
    that and the regular mastercrafted gear transmutes like treasured items (with the exception of experts iirc)
  8. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

/shrug. Tacit recognition of the fact that MC has, for a very long time, been Treasured +
  9. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

It's still either an annoying bug or an annoying stealth change.