Change to Auto Attack?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Fikkif, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Fikkif Member

I no longer stay stealthed when I'm trying to use Natural Selection or any other "stealth required" abilities.

My character comes out of stealth and fires a shot before Natural Selection finishes "casting" and then doens't use the ability.

Anyone know whats going on?
  2. Treiko Active Member

It may be your ranged auto attack firing before you finish casting. I wasn't sure if that applied to all classes or if it was a nifty gift to priests... but it would seem you got hit by the gift as well.
  3. Sonnyjim Grumblestump New Member

yeah, autoattack is going off before the CA does, so you can't use the CA out of stealth... hoses the preds most of all it seems. Posted on the bugs forum about it. Maybe add your voice there.
  4. Rashi New Member

Build macros for the CAs that put you into stealth and start each one with the command /setautoattack 0. I've been having to do this for a couple of those prior to the auto attack changes this expansion.
  5. Rashi New Member

Tried to edit, but am unable to use that window. As the server is down I can't double check my macros, but the correct command may actually be /autoattack 0. Pretty sure my macros use the above command and it worked prior to the expansion and seems to still be working.
  6. Kittik Well-Known Member

Could not get this to work for me last night. My ranger is frustrating to play right now.
  7. Elkana Active Member

You can set a macro /autoattack 0 like rashi mentioned to hit before you use your stealthed attack. That'll keep you from coming out of stealth. I'd rather work something like that into my rotation than have to worry about timing my auto attacks for procs anyways.
  8. Holyduke Member

You do not have to worry about timing auto attack timing any more.

Update Notes Tuesday December 17, 2019 "Blood of Luclin
    ABILITIES
    Casting abilities will no longer delay auto-attack
  9. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Sharing things that have nothing to do with the issue at hand just confuse people.

This is very much still an issue and have been confirmed here.
  10. Uncle Active Member

what others have mentioned also get auto attack bar for your ui and set getting uused to timing auto attack instead of strait faceroll macros
  11. Elkana Active Member

I'm sorry sir, you misunderstood what I was meaning to say. What I was saying was that I would rather have to deal with the issue of getting 1 or 2 stealthed attacks off than having to always time my auto attacks. In other words, I'm happy with the change to my autos.