Challenge Duo Zones

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kander, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Raenius Well-Known Member

Plus: stop talking about duo zones, I dont want to get them nerfed because you cry us a Mississippi. cheers.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

I don't think you understand what people are saying about them...
    people are doing them on just about Any duo set up, they are just saying it's extremely simple with non mages due to resists. changing the resists factor wouldn't be a nerf.
  3. Priority Well-Known Member

He's responding specifically to that other pally crying that gear keeps him from getting to a safe block efficiently.
  4. Vicah Member

Hi person who's trying to teach people about game mechanics and claiming that others don't know ja** shi** about this game... focus damage can't be resisted or mitigated, but it can be stoneskinned. Just thought you should know.
    Avirodar likes this.
  5. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

You're right, if you do interpret it that way, in which case, it was based on all instances. Thou knowest that my english is bad and uses it every time out. And in the blast furnace there are indeed high magic damage, where you can use it. Heal the 110% for 16 seconds from the mythical cloak you have also to beat it. It is always a matter of interpretation.

You are someone who thinks to stand above all others so it makes no sense to discuss with you. We both fight for so many years, though I never wanted this and I have also since it no longer wanted.

I have no desire to dispute postings and the like, so we leave it at that, is already so fit as it is.

And thanks to Maergoth for the constructive discussions.
  6. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

I was not going to cry at anything.

It is always advisable to discuss rather than just the people to insult like that.

But much of the old community, with which you could not really discuss is degenerate.

One should probably not at all more involved, since it always leads to the same statements and reactions.

Personally, I like the instances of heavy and complex the game, I was never around for the simplification and standardization. I liked the subskills, I liked the different manufacturing qualities, I liked the intermediates, and I loved the variety of options as well as the variety of resistances.

Everything has been simplified so that it hardly matters on gaming skills, most of it is a question of the equipment. The duo instances are great because they focus on gaming skills.

However, if you do not recognize a script to 100%, this is not a disability. Maybe you're here and there once a rut.

What annoys me is that a lot of the content is programmed only for a few players.

If all would go, never get it a chance SoE would close down the servers, because it would then no longer worthwhile.

But it's ok.

To me it's just about all the work correctly, if everything is ok and nothing needs to be changed. But where is one to know if it is not requested. With an exploiter as Raenius to discuss such a thing is pointless and meaningless.

In this sense, I'll retire from the discussion and hope to Kander and the others.

Thx
    best Regards
    Ingerimm of Valor
  7. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Ingerimm is a good paladin. He can certainly handle these zones with some more practice. Any frustrations he's having are warranted, and if you haven't experienced the same frustrations at least once while doing these zones, you were probably carried through them.

Good luck on the zones, Ingerimm. May your ring give you lots of ability mod.
  8. Supemal New Member

1 pulled automation,2 pulled tuatog,6pulled mastersmith at my 3rd time run..could be less pull on mastersmith if not screwed up interrupt many times
  9. Atan Well-Known Member

Cog zone, love this one, really its done very well.

The other 2, the challenge level to me is so much different depending on the class I'm playing that the zones rub me wrong. The problem here is, I can't make any suggestion on how to change that to make it better that wouldn't over simplifying it for specific classes.
  10. Priority Well-Known Member

Sure, figuring out the zones was frustrating. However, I didn't feel the need to come make post after post about how they're undoable because my class doesn't have the ability to outright heal itself or my damage wasn't enough. I kept looking at the fight and tweaking things until my part of the fights was locked up. I'm fairly certain every class has cleared these zones. It's just a matter of pushing the right buttons and having a strat that works for your duo. At least that's my opinion.
  11. Raenius Well-Known Member

You almost did it smart, but you failed to actually take a look at the shield`s clickie - give me a tell if you need help to figure it out.
  12. Raenius Well-Known Member

Blaming someone being an exploiter without any proof and retreating from a discussion at the same time made you look really good there, keep it up!

And btw: the myth-cloaks clickie is no garantuee you`ll survive for the next 16s - it has his flaws (not healing up MAs/flurries, aoes, focus-damage and DoTs - so pretty much anything that most likely will kill you anyway) - but I wont point it out a 100th time how well you know the game or how good you are in reasoning your awful statements.
  13. Crychtonn Active Member

I've had the white square get blocked off a few different times. A couple where it was the corner of the board square with the three surrounding blocks all being the attuned color. And then last night had a new way happen. MT got attuned to orange and when I see the white square it's on the other half of the board. Problem being there was a line of orange squares splitting the board 5 in a row lol.

Each time I've been able to wait out the board change colors again to keep the pull going. Usually leaves you 5-10 seconds to run to the new white square and run back for a quick cure. But ya the white square can most definitely get blocked off from you.
  14. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I had something like this happen 3 times last night. Luckily one of the times I was 'locked in' with the white square. I mean when I would see it in the very corner, with 3 of the colors my partner is attuned to it's just bad luck. But when I see something like 4-5 squares cutting the board in half with the white square on the other side I just laugh in disbelief. Its gets more hysterical when it happens twice in the same fight. Just another example of the terrible RNG this game uses streaking I suppose.
  15. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Never seen it.Kill the mob faster maybe?
  16. Quabi Active Member

I've seen it happen once. I just gave my partner a soul sign - "Run straight through" - and we continued normally. You won't always get hit with disharmony, and even if you do, it generally shouldn't be an issue.
  17. Lempo Well-Known Member

This though is at least in part bad design, it isn't the fault of the RNG code could be in place to prevent such a row from occurring in the first place.
  18. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Kill it plenty fast, but because of how math works it really doesn't matter.
  19. Quabi Active Member

It wouldn't really matter if there was a hole you could get through on the opposite side of the board. Disharmony is part of the fight - just deal with it. If you weren't supposed to ever get hit by it, it would probably actually kill you.
  20. Oldtimer Active Member

Not wanting to read all the back and forth leetism, just wondering if it's been nerfed yet? cheers :)