Chains of Eternity Crafting Preview

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Niami DenMother, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Mum's up to mischief again in the short story leading into the CoE crafting preview. Normally I'd have some sort of witty lead-in for the post announcing this, but I'm sleepwalking my way towards a nap now. Feel free to click the link above, read all about it, and then come nudge with with my sleep-typos and any questions that you have that I forgot to answer in the preview articles.

~Mum
    zzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
  2. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Thanks Niami, as always your hard work is very much appreciated. Enjoy you're nap!
  3. Senya Well-Known Member

Thanks, Niami!
  4. Calthine Well-Known Member

Brilliant as usual!
  5. scarecrow New Member

thanks mum!
  6. Afista Well-Known Member

Looks awesome, thanks!
  7. Darkmoogle Member

What a great write up! Thank You!
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

Awesome & thorough writeup as always Niami =) I don't know what we crafters would do without you!
  9. Riffy New Member

Great write up Mum ! It was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for all your hard work. We crafter's wouldn't know what to do without you !
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thanks for this. I've been on beta off/on depending on available time but nowhere near enough to really explore all options. This is a big help to fill in gaps of knowledge :)
  11. Greyskull New Member

Great write-up as always, thanks alot Mum!!!
  12. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Great writeup
  13. Feara Well-Known Member

lol - great write up, loved the story! Thanks for peek. Rest well Niami.
  14. Solaria Active Member

Thank you for this!
  15. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

As always, you have tirelessly worked above and beyond the call of duty! Salute!
  16. Avithax Well-Known Member

Thank you, very nice work :)
  17. Naidine New Member

:rolleyes: Thank you ! I love your site and use it frequently ! Keep up the good work and enjoy that nap :)