Chainmail Bikinis!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-LordFyre, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

Amana wrote:
    Nope. Lineage II has that now.
    And, if that game didn't "suck like a vacuum" many of us asking for more clothing options would be over in that game playing.
    Actually, World of Warcraft kind of has that too. While not so bad as Lineage II, its gameplay could be better.
  2. ARCHIVED-wesblueeyes Guest

I don't know about the whole chainmail bikini thing, but I can support adding in new looks for both male/female models. In my experience looks are more important to a lot of people than game play. There are plenty of people on the AB server who get up to level 30 then pretty much do nothing but roleplay around and they would roll over dead for the ability to have a wider array of looks. Personally I would like something masculine since I am a guy and I play a male character. Running around in full plate is nice and all but would be kinda nice to have something else every now and then as well.
  3. ARCHIVED-Qandor Guest

Amana wrote:
    Anything your average 5 year old can see on a summer excursion to the beach with mom and dad is not going to give the game a mature rating. Lineage 2 is rated teen btw. We are just trying to get EQ2's rating upped from "cloistered nun" to at least "snow white". If I remember correctly, (been awhile), even Snow White had a plunging neckline which showed (omg) her entire neck, and had that "slutty" bare arm thing going. Shocking I know.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sasandra Guest

Qandor wrote:
    Or even worse, Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, bare arms, plunging neckline and a bare midrift, lol.
  5. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

Elysara@Mistmoore wrote:
    Oh dear! What about Pricess Ariel's seashells?
  6. ARCHIVED-Arkinon Guest

Really... come on now people... Give me a break ... we all know that we play this game to get the best looking rusty sword and armor plat can buy... And dont get me started on how well they did the asylum padded armor look. at least that way when I run into the wall i dont hurt myself... who needs padded walls when you have padded armor! And my kite shield ... I love the stark white look that I NEVER have to change even when my shield does!!! WAY TO GO SOE! YEAH!
  7. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

<looks around> That's what my house is missing! Padded walls!
  8. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

We have to keep this thread going . . . if for no other reason so that we might get Lasai to post some more of her SMOKING HOT artwork!
    (And we we are really lucky, we might even get Sasandra to post some of her stuff to!)
  9. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

Oh, b.t.w, what would be some good examples of "sex appeal" for male avatars?
  10. ARCHIVED-Sasandra Guest

LordFyre wrote:
    Here's the few drawings I did with idea's for sex appeal for male avatars, that's it though cause I don't have much desire in drawing men :p

Random warrior
    [IMG]
    Random caster outfits
    [IMG]
    Necro outfits
    [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

Elysara@Mistmoore wrote:
    Well, being that I happen to be a male in RL, I have less intrest in viewing male avatars, but I do care about my appearance in game, and many female posters also claim that adding "sex appeal" should not only be be for "exploiting" female characters.
    (Of course, if I were playing a Male Avatar in the "Real Life MMO" it would definitely need my player to bug the loot drop rates in this game. )
  12. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

LordFyre wrote:
    Now, keeping in mind that I'm a Sad Olde Goth...
    I always thought the vamps in the LDoN dungeons in EQ I were hot, and that was with EQ I graphics. Pair them up with a hybrid of the Neriak/EQ I SK armour (male and female) and we're good to go.
    Of course, I'd also be much happier with longer hairstyles for both my male and female toons (nothing sexier than a guy with long hair and armour, imho). If they can animate cloaks (and the braids for that particular style), then we should be able to have Pantene-commercial-swooshing-worthy hair.
  13. ARCHIVED-keLston Guest

I'd be pro-chainmail bikinis and the standard skimpy fantasy wear if not for the fact that all the women in EQ2 seem to have toothpicks for legs.
  14. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

keLston wrote:
    Well, that depends on which model set you are using. If you are using SOGA, that is too often true. To my eye, the standard models don't have that problem (but have some of their own issues).
    (If the rumor that, when the new skeleton is implimented, SOE is going to "do away with SOGA models" proves true, then I hope that the resulting model is better then either the standard or the SOGA. Else, at least half the player base will be upset.)
  15. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

Does this count as chainmail Bikini:

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Beldin_ Guest

Novusod wrote:
    No.. because GI = Leather :p
  17. ARCHIVED-kitsuneshoujo Guest

Please, for the love of hamsters (and ratonga), no skank-amour! I realize a great mass of horny boys play this game and like the titillation but... come on!

SOGA - thats the model set that the Fae and Sarnak dont have? Cause I dont really care for those, theyre usually quite ugly, though there are many hairstyles I like that I wish were in the other model set. With this set, you just have to choose which flavour of ugly you want so that you dont have the real ugly default one (had that problem with an elf I had lol).
  18. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

Novusod wrote:
    Yes. It is the right idea. Pity that only Monks/Brusers can wear it. :(
  19. ARCHIVED-xxoddxx Guest

keLston wrote:
    I encourage you to glance at the troll and ogre species ;-)
  20. ARCHIVED-LordFyre Guest

xxoddxx wrote:
    Actually, I would invite you to do so as well. I am sure that a typical heterosexula male Ogre would be just as enraptured by the savage beauty and physical power of a bikini clad Ogress as I would be looking at a shapely human woman similarly clad.
    You do bring an interresting point though, whould would member of non-human species (or non-European influenced cultures) consider "sexy attire"?