CensusUI not updating

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Void, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Void Member

Hello, 3 days ago i have reported in discord chat that censusUI inst updating chars.
    I didnt get a answer there then i will try here.

Any new quest on jornal dont go to service character_mist on quest_list tag.
    And any quest done, dont go to completed_quest_list tag.

Void
    Utulme likes this.
  2. Vihuni New Member

My Isle of Refuge character is not getting updated either.
    Utulme likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Maj'dul characters are also not being udpated.
    Utulme likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I've been working on leveling up a monk who was played as recently as yesterday (3/30/18) - she has not updated since 3/24.
    Utulme likes this.
  5. semisus Does not play this game

This is from eq2wire
    Census Exports
    We are aware of an issue where most characters from Antonia Bayle, Halls of Fate, and Maj'Dul are NOT updating in Census. Thurgadin and Test seem to be unaffected. So far the last few e-mails I've sent about Census issues have been ignored by Daybreak. I e-mailed Lauren this time. Hopefully I get a different result.
    I hope this get fixed cause alot of rely on census for alot of things.
    Utulme likes this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Other than Feldon and people who use Feldon's site (yes I know that's a lot) who is impacted by the lack of Census and how?
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I've got a script to do a census pull on raid members to get a quick 'state of the raid' report.
  8. Fistpower Well-Known Member

May be related to accounts not recieving inheritance vouchers for completing heritage quests on fallen gate. Maybe.

But some chars on FG isnt updating either.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Interesting. Thank you. I've always wondered how people used it.
  10. Spindle Well-Known Member

There are a few sites using Census. None as heavily as Feldon's site. Wonder if the captcha thingy could be part of the problem. Or if the level of security that Feldon had to install after the script kiddy attacks could be arguing with the security that Daybreak seems to be implementing.

Hope it gets straightened out soon. Most of us depend on Feldon's site heavily.
    Utulme likes this.
  11. Kasa Well-Known Member

I am on the Test sever & I see some things on Test are not getting updated. Like the Achievement, Accomplished Beast'r Egg Hunter on my character isn't showing but someone I know who got the same Achievement is showing for them. My new cloak is not showing or any of the reforging I did on my equipment. Things like Rare harvest, PvE kills etc. are not updating for me either.
  12. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Per Kander in Discord:

Kander - Last Friday at 12:33 PM
    We should be turning it [census] back on with the patch, Tuesday.
    Juraiya, Evguenil62, Spindle and 2 others like this.
  13. Utulme Member

Thank you Rosy that is news we can use !:)
    Spindle and Rosyposy like this.