Census Issues

Discussion in 'Developer Announcements' started by Jamiss, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Jamiss Developer

There was a problem identified with Census that began over the weekend. It has been resolved, but due to the nature of the issue exports will not begin again until the next update.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thank you, Jamiss!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it looks like Census did NOT get turned back on with the update :(
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Per Feldon, hundreds of characters have updated post-patch today.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Ah.. so it's spotty. Odd. Good to know, however.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

only partly related as it was another census crash, but I'm still missing my discoveries from CD launch on Thurgadin. I saw that some chars got them back on other servers, so I assume the census for items discovered worldwide is accurate, but just wanted to throw this around as well, it could mean something to somebody, point to something broken or whatever. I don't know how census works, but I think item databases are tied to discoveries so if something is only discovered on Thurgadin while census is down it could cause some kind of problem temporarily.
    Anyway, I'm missing 120 discoveries on Whilhelmina - Thurgadin according to EQ2U (which is no biggie at all, I know them and I'm the only one counting anyway hehe). Example of missing item: Recipe Scroll: Myrist Trunk is discovered on all servers but progression servers (obviously) and Thurgadin. It's weird-ish.