Census: Add Mount Equipment (Tack) Data

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nodlef, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Nodlef Member

Currently no data about Mount Equipment is published to Census. Increasing the amount of data available to players about Mount Equipment could increase usage of this feature including any unlocks which are available.
    Bramdar, Kloo, Ahlyrial and 17 others like this.
  2. Conshak New Member

Mount data would be great, especially for more casual players - more insight into player builds for Heroics.
    Chari likes this.
  3. JanEQ Active Member

The problem I'm seeing is that people can have many many mounts and all of them can have mount gear. That potentially can have a big impact on the amount of data sent thru Census.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Lemilla Active Member

I'd already be quite happy if just the mount equipment of the currently equiped mount would be available in census.
    Twyla and Chari like this.
  5. Chari New Member

Mount equipment makes a huge difference on a toon. Calculating the relative merits of mountings is very time consuming. I think data on the equipped mount, if it were made available, sould be very valuable to players who don't have unlimited playtime.
    Thanks!
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Beetfeets New Member

Mounts and their gear and your gear play a big part when trying to determine your rare harvest chance and bountiful harvest chance.
  7. Ahlyrial Member

PLEASE make this feature available!!! As it is critically important to your character's stats in game this should be available!
  8. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Yes, it would be nice to get at least the currently summoned mount's stats and gear.